sunshine

Guys here is the first part sorry am not gonna waste ur time with intro so as the story proceeds you will get to know who is who......so I wont let u wait enjoy the story......

Tulsipur

26th October 1920

A beautiful morning where sun's blissful rays fell into a room ......... the curtains danced to the tune of the birds chirping sound....as if trying to wake up the soul which is sleeping peacefully on the bed.......he is fully covered with the duvet.....he slowly removed it from his face now u can see a 8 year old boy who is looking too cute even with ruffled hair and in his pajamas........ he scrunched his eyes due to bright sunshine..... he slowly woke up with his eyes still closed......

He took a frame and hugged it but didn't open his eyes yet.....

Boy: shubra ma good morning....

He greeted his mom..... he wished to feel her warm hug every morning but couldn't as she is no more now ...... when his little brother born 3 years back he lost his mom.......

Then he slowly came out of the room ....where his house servant bihari came with coffee..... but on seeing ani with eyes still closed he just smiled and said

Bi: chote maalik your coffee....

The boy made a cute angry face....

Boy: bihari don't you know that i won't start my day without seeing sumati maa..... go now.....I will have my coffee in sumati ma house.... she prepares best coffee....

Saying that he started to ran down the stairs with excitement.....

Bihari just nodded at him unbelievably and prayed to God for his chote malik .....

The boy reached the hall of the house where two elders were sitting on sofa one reading hindi newspaper and the other with English newspaper.....

The one with hindi newspaper pulled his papr down he removed his spectacles and looked at the boy....

?: anirudh where are you going.....?

Yes that boy  is our hero I know you all would have guessed it .......😝😝😝😝

Ani: kaka what kind of question you are asking dont you know where am going......

Kaka aka trilochan Roy choudary is the eldest of the family .......he loves his family a lot  ........not just his younger brother binoy and his 3 sons .........he also love his sister sumati and her husband Aman das and he considers them as well as his family ....... but he takes extra care of anirudh his eldest bhatija....... though mostly they end up arguing on even small things ..... they love each other ....alot

Trc: ok ok dont get angry beta...... you can go and meet your sumati ma.....

Binoy: daaa...... i really dont know why this guy is always closing his eyes and going there  .. .....

Kaka just laughed .....

Trc: because he misses his mom a lot......after shubra its only sumati who takes good care of him...... dont you remember how he used to do the same when shubra behen was alive.....

Bin: hmmm

He couldnt speak further as he started to lost in his wife's memories.....

Anirudh came inside the das haveli and started to move towards the kitchen ......where he guessed she will be there ...... and as expected he heard her voice who is asking her servants to prepare the breakfast..... he immediately hugged her on her waist.....

Ani: good morning sumati maa......

He opened his eyes and saw her face who also reciprocated her love with a lovely hug and a forehead kiss.....