love confession

Guys here am back with 2nd part of the story ...... hope u all love it ......

Few days passed now sumati is in her 7th month...her baby bump is visible.. all taking good care of her..... and she is very elated to see all this she felt herself like a princess.....

Kaka asked bihari and other servants to make all kind of healthy foods for sumati..... he also bought saffron for his future bahu..... which he gave to bihari and ordered him to mix it on milk and give to sumati everyday.....

And binoy is taking care of all the business stuffs including his friend's....... as he want Aman to take a great care of his wife and wanted him to stay with sumati and love her.......... but his idea went vain when his own son is against his plan ......

Yeah anirudh never left sumati ma after hearing the news of unborn ..... he doesn't even go to play outside with his friends ..... everyday his routine is he will greet sumati and then make her have her breakfast and her tablets like a strict nurse.... then he will order all the servants to take care of her ..... once he is back from school he straight away goes to sumati ma and start to speak with the unborn...... and never leave sumati ma side...... even he started to teach alphabets and other stuffs .......to the unborn.... and while dinner he strictly asked her to sit and have her dinner in room itself where he also join ....... leaving no time for sumati and Aman.......

Because of this Aman and anirudh always fight with each other .... and sumati is the one who will be asked to judge their fights......

One fine day morning as usual anirudh is making sumati ma to have her breakfast......

Aman suddenly entered and he gave sulking expression at ani...

Am: shaitaan u didnt go to ur school yet..... you have become the most obedient student of the school now ....

Indirectly mocking him to leave for school......

He said with extra sweet but Ani gave a I know you look......
Ani: no am not gonna go anywhere because it is Saturday and it is holiday.....

Aman sighed

Am: that's OK dont you want to eat chocolates go to kitchen I will ask our servants to get u the chocolates.....

But anirudh very smartly understood so he didn't allow Aman to speak further......

Ani: uncle don't u know that we shouldnt eat much chocolates if u eat chocolates then u will get cavities.....

He turned to sumati maa...

Ani: maa how did uncle grew this much old.... where he dont even know this...

Sumati just laughed.... she looked at Aman who is cutely yet angrily looking at anirudh.....

Ani kept his hand on her stomach and said

Ani: but you don't know worry meri mishti I will teach you all good things ..... don't listen to uncle he always fight with me..... .... but you won't fight with me na....?

Ani asked in his childish tone.... just then sumati maa felt first movement yeah she felt her baby kicking off ......

She immediately kept her hand to feel it ...... Aman who saw this came near sumati and kept his hand over her stomach but he didn't feel the movement......

Am: sweetheart am ur dad .....please kick one more time I want to feel u .... please na.....wont you do it for ur dad.....

He looked at sumati and she just asked him to be patient.....

Su: Aman ji next time when she kicks I will tell u be patient .....

Ani who saw everything started to speak again........