your enemy is back

Two years later......

A beautiful girl ...... innocent face holding a beautiful smile walking on the street enjoying the surroundings.....by carrying a luggage and a bag full of some photos and other stuffs..... she closed her eyes and tears formed when she stepped on the soil of the tulsipur....... she opened her eyes and smiled widely ..... she couldnt control her excitement....... and spread her wings widely to feel the breeze of tulsipur all over her......

She looked around to see nothing has changed...... she passed through a house but walked back to the gate of the house ..... and saw almost half of the house damaged....

Her eyes turned red..... she tightened her fist ...but quickly wiped her tears...and started to leave from there caressing the wall of the house compound.....

She looked here and there searching for something or to say someone ..... she asked one man abt the person and he guided her the way...

She started to walk further but fell down when a jeep hit her.....she started to get up and gather the things which fell from her hand.....she felt irritated to see the photoframe which she had in the bag is broken and lying facing the ground......

She looked at it and in a swift she turned around to yell at the person....

while here the person from jeep panicked and got down and helped her in taking the things ....

She felt little light on feeling the person gesture and tried to place a smile on her face....
But soon her smile faded away on seeing him...she saw her biggest enemy...... mr.trc.....standing in front of her.....

She looked at him with lava oozing in her heart......
Trc: beti u fine ?

She plastered a fake smile and nodded..... though she got full hatred in her heart she doesn't want to show it to him not now...... as she had already planned the worst for the whole family...

Trc who saw her standing fine left from thr.....the girl threw the things which trc touched on the ground in anger  ...she looked around and saw a lamp lit... she opened it and poured the oil on the things imagining trc face in it and started to burn it.....

Girl: I hate you  ..... I hate you Mr trilochan Roy chaudary..... u gonna see the worst days from now...I had been living my life like a princess....living with my family very happy .... but after what you and your family did... I lost my parents ..... I lost my baby sister .....I cant even get inside the last sign of our family ..our house   .....you made me an orphan..but dont worry u and ur family should answer to all our sufferings....I will make you and your family to face hell..this is saudamini bhaumik's promise .....

Saying that she started to laugh like a devil....

On the other side few girls of some 9 to 10 years age playing on the ground outside catch me if you can ...... all are teasing a girl who is trying to catch the others

Girl1: hey mouni u know anirudh babu is too cute.....

The girl who is trying to catch is getting angry.....

Girl2: haan bindu..... and he is more handsome ....have you ever seen him smiling......

The catcher anger can be seen in her eyes..... her eyes turned red looking at them with i will smash u look....

Girl3: arey bindu ..mouni ..... not only his smile .... even his anger will be too cute..... and u guys dont worry i will soon marry him ....

Little far away from them there stood two boys laughing  slightly and looked at each other as if they know what is coming up...