bondita kidnapped

Anirudh realised his mistake and  immediately went out to search for his mishti .... his life.... his soul..... his everything......

He ran out with a fear gripping his heart.....

He is afraid.... afraid what if bondita goes into jungle as she is a kid she  doesn't know where she is going.... on top of it for the first time he had scolded her and had been angryon her for more than 4 days......... which definitely would have broke her heart

He ran his fingers through his hair in frustration......he looked around the street with his eyes teared up ..... and he continuosly started to cry....

Here trc and his men started to search for bondita .... his eyes also teared up..... as he can't even imagine their life without bon... if something happens to her then Aman will never ever forgive him ...not only that even he cannot forgive himself.....

Trc: go and search the temple ...streets everywhere..... dont even leave single space...... we need to find our bahu.....

He ordered his men and he also got out of his jeep.....

On seeing anirudh a man in jeep who was crossing him stopped and wished him.... as he is the first son of the zamindar family    .....

But on seeing ani crying face he got worried....

Man: anirudh babu what happen...?

Ani snapped open his eyes and looked at the man....

Man: anirudh babu tell me what happen .... if u feel like i can help you ...

Anirudh gave a weak smile.....

Ani: uncle thank you for asking me.... but dont worry am fine.....

Man: since i saw you crying i thought of asking you.... ok anirudh babu r u going to your house.  .anyway i wanted to meet bade zamindar babu so will be going to your house only so i can drop you......

Anirudh nodded gently....

Ani: no uncle actually i came here for an important work i will go back to house only if i complete it....

He said with sadness ....

Ani: and kaka is also not in house.....

He added

Man: oh no problem .... actually i wanted to give this chain to zamindar babu.... it belongs to bondita right .... i think she left it on the road ......so wanted to return this to zamindar babu.... but now i have seen you so i will give it to you....ok

Saying that he gave the chain to ani.....

Ani got shocked to see the chain

Ani: uncle where did you see this chain......

The man told him the location and ani immediatley ran from there .....

He smiled on knowing where would bondita be.....he ran to the location but his smile faded    ...... the road is isolated ..... and he couldnt even see anyone except trees.....

He looked around and shouted "Mishtiiiiiiiii"

But nothing he heard in return..... he closed his eyes only to hear his mishti's giggle..... his lips curved upwards unknowingly....

Suddenly he heard her saying " sakhababu please save me....."

With this he opened his eyes in jerk..... he felt that something is fishy....

He looked around to get some evidence ..... or a thread to find his mishti..... he saw few flowers on the road.... but he ignored it.... and ran towards the path...... suddenly he realised that this path leads to the jungle......