promo

Guys here is the promo..... still the last chapters didnt cross 70 votes.... so am gonna wait for it to reach 70.........

Meanwhile i dont want to disappoint you guys.. .. so gonna give a promo of next chapter....

Bondita in unconscious state.... chanting sakha babu...

While she is carried in a cart with flowers covering her .....

Anirudh who came there in the same street walking fastly crossing the cart.....

Anirudh is screaming for bondita...... and felt the presence of his mishti near him.......

His eyes welled up and kicked the near by stone in  frustration due to which his legs bleeded.....

He did it purposefully cause he is feeling more pain in his heart .....and to get rid of it he is hurting himself.....

Bondita taken to the bank of the river......and made her to fall into the river........

The person turned around with an evil smirk but soon his eyes grew wide and got shocked.....

He opened his mouth and called out the name "mini" faintly....
So how is it...... ? Yeah the next part is gonna be emotional ....but in addition to that someone entry is going to make your head spin.... and I already gave the hint... tell me how is the promo......and how much you are waiting for that person entry....