HE IS MY SAKHABABU

Bon: today I will not have roshogulla and for lunch i will have bitterguard ....not just me even som dada and batuk will have along with me.... so ask koyli didi to prepare it....

Saying that she ran to her room with her upset face.... while anirudh couldnt help but suppressed his laughter on hearing her ....

Trc looked at bondita shocked while som and batuk exchanged horrified look at each other

Som: bondita wanted to punish herself and you ..... so she asked you to eat bitterguard but why did she add me....

Bat: dada.... I hate bitterguard.....

Anirudh laughed at the two.....

Ani: but I love to watch you two having bitterguard....

Saying that he went from there leaving an angry somtuk ......trc shrugged off and went from there unable to know what's going on......

Here bondita is in her room.... she felt really sad on realising anirudh's anger on her..... and she couldn't even explain to him on why she did it... cause she herself dont know what she did is wrong...

Bon(pov): what should I do sakhababu.... they were irritating me by speaking about you.... how can she say that she wanted to marry you.... you are mine sakhababu..... I cant even imagine you speaking with anyone or taking care of anyone..... yeah I did wrong by pushing her on ground .... but what should I do.... when it comes to you i can't be myself..... something makes me to do these things..... now how will i pacify you.....

She is thinking hardly on how to pacify her sakhababu..... but here our ani who is right behind her in her room heard everything she was saying to herself.....

Now he understood why she did that....

He felt happy and wanted to hug her tightly but at the same time he got afraid of this nature of bondita ..... she is too obsessive of him that sometimes she almost forgets her sweetness and hurt people ......

Once she even threw a knife at batuk when he ate the luchis which was made by our bon for anirudh ......since batuk was little concsious he got saved......

He saw her crying with her shoulders shaking..... without a second thought he immediately held her shoulder in his hands.....

Ani: bondita .....

He called her concerned....bondita got shocked and understood that he heard whatever she was blurting out.....so she didnt turn towards him.... instead she continued to cry.....  ani tried to console her...

Ani: mishtiii... stop crying..... see i know you got angry and thats why you did this.... but what if her hand got fractured and what if she lost her hand.....

Bondita slowly turned towards him with her head down...

Ani: mishtiii..... look at me....

But bondita still looked down...so ani made her to look at him by pulling her face up with his index finger.....

Ani: mishtiii.... see you shouldn't hurt people like this ....she is your friend na.... she would have teased you .... and do you think that she can marry me...? Mishtiii I will give importance for you only..... you are my first priority..... how did you think that something like this will ever happen....? Do you really think that I will leave you for somebody else..... I love you my mishtii...

Bondita looked at him with tearstricken face......

(Guys till now anirudh and bondita both don't know what exactly love is ....and what exactly mean marriage .......they are still innocent ..... for anirudh love means an affection from heart to heart but he doesn't know the physical relationship and all fully... he is at the adolescent age ... at the age of learning things)