Possessive ani

Morning in hospital......

Anirudh kaka are sitting outside Aman room now..... with mishti kept in incubator for monitoring the baby..... though the baby is healthy they wanted to do some checkup hence doctors suggested to keep the bby in incubator....

Suddenly kaka realised that they didn't inform binoy so he went out to call rc haveli hoping binoy already reached the rc haveli....
Before he could reach public booth he saw binoy coming out from a room......

Kak: binoy......

Binoy turned back and got shocked

Bin: daa....

He adjusted his spectacles and avoided eye contact....as he himself dont know how he lie to his da.... but kaka hugged him and cried......

Kak: binoy our sumati behen left us...... she is no more.....

Binoy got shocked to hear this..... his eyes became watery.......he closed his eyes and went into a flashback

When he put sumati in hospital stretcher.....sumati held his hand and spoke to him....

Su: binoy da ..... dont feel guilty because it was not ur mistake it was fate..... I know you hit me .....but I know the reason behind that as well...u can never even think to harm me in ur dreams.....I dont know whether I will be alive or not.....

Binoy looked at her and tears were flowing......

Bi: behen what r u saying....

But she stopped him

Su: let me complete....I dont know if I will be able to see you ...our family.....ever ....but i want our family yo remain happy and live together..... so promise....promise me that u will not tell aman or anyone that u hit me with your jeep ....promisee mee... if you consider me as ur behen then promise..mee.....

Binoy looked on he cried ......and promised her with his shivering hands.....

He came out of his memory and saw his dada crying continuously......he couldnt express what he is going.....through....guilt fear.....pain.......

But suddenly he realised that he need to know about the bby.... if the bby also..... no this mere thought killed him

Bin: daa ....our baby girl is she fine.....?

Kaka came out of the hug......he nodded happily......

Kak: she is fine and very beautiful just like our behen.......

They both went inside and they heard Aman got conscious so they went inside along with ani....

Am: binoy ...da.....

He spoke trying to stable himself on bed.....he realized and how he got admitted ..... and doctor rakesh his and binoy friend told him that he got admitted by few of his men...... later aman looked towards door .....all understood for whom he is looking for .... suddenly nurse came with mishti...... in the room to handover the bby.....

Nur: we completed all the check ups she is fine......I came here to handover the bby....and I request you to fill these forms to take the bby as well as....

Before she could speak binoy stopped her and got the forms...... and kaka got the bby in his arms....

Aman looked at them confused but realised that the bby on nurse hand is none other than his bby...
Aman got very happy to see his bby....

Am: daaa is this my bby....

Kaka nodded happily yet with sadness......went near him to handover the bby but before Aman could get the baby..... he looked up and asked for sumati....