Promo 2

Hey guys here is the 2nd promo of upcoming track

Few girls of some 9 to 10 years playing outside catch me if you can ...... all are teasing a girl who is trying to catch the others

Girl1: hey mouni u know anirudh babu is too cute.....

The girl who is trying to catch is getting angry.....

Girl2: haan bindu..... and he is more handsome ....have you ever seen him smiling......

The catcher anger can be seen in her eyes..... her eyes turned red looking at them with i will smash u look....

Girl3: arey bindu ..mouni ..... not only his smile .... even his anger will be too cute..... and u guys dont worry i will soon marry him ....

Little far away from them there stood two boys laughing  slightly and looked at each other as if they know what is coming up...

The girl who is now at the peak of her anger ran little fast and pulled the girl 3 leg cause of which the girl 3 fell down and got hurt on her hands and legs....

The girl who pulled pointed her finger towards her

Girl: dont ever imagine abt it .... I love my sakhababu and he will marry only me ...his mishti.... did u get that..... and if anyone tries to come in our way ...  I will never spare them.....this bondita will become durga ma and destroy them .... understood....?

All girls got afraid and ran away from there.....

The boys went near bondita and held their stomach still laughing loud... but her one glare made them stop ....who are none other than our som and batuk

Som: bondita .....this is too much...

Bat: but dada I like this side of boudi....
........

Suddenly bondita felt a soft breeze she turned around feeling the presence of her fav or u know the person whom she love the most.... .... but before she could search for him .... she saw a girl turned around to walk on a different direction but her leg twisted and she abt to fall ....our bon got worried and before she could save her .... a person saved her .....he looked handsome and dashing...  

She saw both staring or to be frank that girl looking into his eyes ....and gawking at him..... blushing hard.....

Our bondu held her fist tightly....

Before that girl could ask him his name..... she called out his name....

Anirudh babu..... come here....

He left the place on hearing it ..while that girl still stood there mesmerised with anirudh touch.....

Our bondu immediately ran and hugged her sakhababu glaring at that girl....

Bon(pov): hey girl how dare you to touch my sakhababu.... I only have the right to be with him.... and I should be the only girl to be with him....

She glared one last time at her and turned to ani smiling at him who is also smiling at her with lots of love in his eyes .....

Thats it guys....
This is the longest promo u would have read i guess..... almost 1/4th of the part i have given ..... how is it ? Tell me .....na and hope u like this .... i guess...... dont take bondita char wrongly .... she is not bad and all  ....she is being possessive abt our ani.....