Anirudh in danger?

First of all am really sorry for the long gap........ i really couldnt balance my personal and professional life.... cause of which i couldnt spend much time for my personal things......thats why i couldnt write any of my stories .......so apologize me for that.....now am trying to balance everything .....so will try to give updates regularly.....so here is the nezt chap.....enjoy my readers

Morning at roy choudary mansion

Bondita coming inside the room in a super duper mood ...... she greets every servants on her way.... and all are happily greeting her back.....

Suddenly she saw som who is unwillingly packing his school bag and looking down sadly .....

Bon: som dada what happen...why you look dull....

Som: bondita ....

But when he looked he saw binoy sitting on sofa reading newspaper ....he immediatley hung his head down.....

Som: Nothing....

Bondita looked at him curiously......

Bon: som dada .....you look dull...

Before bon could continue som left from there.....she saw batuk coming with his favourite cookie box in his hand....

Bon: batuk..... wait....

Batuk turned towards bon and asked her

Bat: what happen  .... cant you see am your busy......

Bon looked at him from top to bottom...and gave a weird smile ....

Bon: yeah I could ......leave that I wanna ask you something

Batuk looked at her and the cookie box .... he immediately hid his box at his back....

Bat: bondita am sorry i can't give you this ......

Bondita looked at him angry while batuk looked at her with an expression  what...?

Bon: what happen to som dada .... he is looking dull.....

Bat: oh that...... dad scolded him.....

He said in his normal tone....but when he received a glare from binoy ....with which he shut his mouth and started to walk away from their immediately...

Bon: what happen to them..... and why are they scared of binoy uncle...

She walked further into the house and saw something burning on the floor.... where half already turned into ash..... she first got afraid but later noticed that the things which is in fire belongs to som..... yeah its som's sports bag

She immediately went near the bag and tried to put off that ... but she couldnt ..... so she went to the dining table and pull the jug and pour the water on it.... Anirudh who saw this looked at the half burnt bad in a confused way.....

Ani: Mishtiii what's this...
Bondita looked at him with little crying face...
Bon: Sakha babu this is som dada's bag ..... somebody burnt it.....

Before she could speak further ani understood who burnt it because he know how much binoy hate som playing sports .....

Ani: Mishtiii leave it .... did you have breakfast?

He asked ignoring her confusing look..

Bon: no sakhababu I cant did you see how som dada looked sad..... why did binoy uncle do this....

After few min of thinking
Bon: did he do that because he still believes that som dada spoilt the library.... but I agreed right that I made that mistake.... so he burned som dada bag because of me.... I am bad person

Saying this she started to cry and anirudh slapped his forehead on seeing her blaming it on herself.....

Ani: Mishti he know that som didnt do anything but he doesn't want som to play cricket.... he want him to study properly..... and concentrate on it ......

Bondita nodded her head as if she is trying grasp whatever he said...
Bon: but still som dada want to play na......let him play.... binoy uncle is buying me toys to play but not allowing som dada to play this is not fair....

Bon said folding her hands on her chest

Ani saw her cute angry face and laughed a little....but on getting a glare from her made him to shut his mouth

Ani: mishtiii ok what shall we do papa will get angry if we do something.....

Bon looked at him with pleading eyes which ani couldn't ignore so he bent on his knees....

Bon: sakha babu som dada had always been a polite person he is very kind at heart..... he had saved me from all the punishment I got.... how can I see him getting hurt.... we will handle binoy uncle and change his heart to allow som dada to play ciiiikt...

Ani looked at her confused ....

Ani: ciiiikt....oh cricket.....
Ani laughed at her.... while bondita looked at him angrily with her hands on her hips giving daggers through her eyes..... ani noticed it and stopped laughing

Ani: ok ok.... we will help som to play cricket.... no no ciiiikt...

Saying that he laughed again and bon started to beat him with her small hands....

It became evening and ani, bon, batuk and som went to the shop to have some kulfi..... to be frank only three were having kulfi and som was just plainly having the kulfi in hand and didnt eat....

Ani and bon exchanged sad looks on looking at som

Bon: Batuk..... i think you need to buy new clothes.....

Bat: why???
Batuk asked while having two kulfis interestingly....

Bon:  ..... did you see yourself ...nowadays you are getting fat ... see you are not even able to wear the belt.....

Batuk saw himself

Bat: am not fat .... just got little healthy ...

Bondita looked at him from head to toe....

Bon: is it.. then come and catch me .
..

Saying that she put the kulfi on his shoes and started to run ..... batuk who saw his shoes stained with icecream started to chase her.....
On seeing this som started to smile and soon started to laugh ... while ani felt happy

Suddenly they heard a noise and saw the people running here and there....

Ani saw a bull running wildly chasing everyone on its way.... he turned towards his brothers and bon to safegaurd them but suddenly he saw a girl got pushed by a man and she fell before the ox ..... everyone started to run for their lives ignoring the girl

Ani started to run towards the place
While som and batuk pulled bon towards them and hid behind a shop

The girl shouted for help .....but when she saw the bull she got blank..... and starred at it while it came near her and triwd to hit her with its horns.....

She closed her eyes tightly and turned away .......
But in few min she realised that nothing happen to her .. she opened her eyes and looked straight only to find a person holding the horns of the bull....

She tried to see his face and got shocked.....

??: anirudh babu.....

Yes she is mini..... she got up and started to get worry on seeing anirudh giving tough fight to the bull...

Suddenly the bull shaked its head which made ani to loose his grip and fall away

The bull looked at ani angrily and started to run towards him
All got shocked on seeing this...

and bon who saw this started to shout ...."sakhababu" at the same time mini also shouted "anirudhbabu"

Thats it guys.... tell me did you really like our ani and bon bond....do vote..... and leave some decent amount of comments... also please comment me on  your thoughts on what will happen next who will save anirudh ?also read my new ff maghadeera planning to update it as well