Alloyed pleasure

Guys am back with another update hope you will enjoy......

Almost it became delivery date of sumati...... as the following days are crucial ..... Aman didn't leave sumati side even for a minute..... anirudh and som also joined the elders in taking care of sumati ......why wouldnt they...... the bby is gonna be the future roy choudary bahu right ......

It was a usual sunday where morning all gathered for breakfast....... 6oday suddenly sumati felt to have breakfast with all so Aman agreed as he couldnt argue with her more.....

Ani sat beside sumati while Aman sat other side.....

Ani: maa eat rasgulla u told me na that always u feel to have rasgulla more..... see I bought a pot full of rasgulla for you.....

He said by placing the pot in front of her.....

Kak: par anirudh how did u get it I didn't give any money to u....
Kaka asked surprised for which Ani replied innocently.....

Ani: I broke my savings pot and got money......

Sumati couldnt take it up she got emotional...... suddenly she felt the urge to hug him..... she hugged him and kissed his cheeks..... and forehead.....

Su: anirudh beta...... if something happens to me u will take care of ur mishti na......

Sumati asked with tears.... everybody were shocked to hear this kind of speech from sumati..... but they ignored it as they felt it's due to pregnancy fear.....

Ani got out of the hug and promised her....

Ani: maa how will u think that I wont take care of my mishti she is my everything.... her wish is my command .....

Ani said and continued to have his breakfast.... sumati smiled looking at him

Later it became evening..... sumati is taking good rest while Aman is looking after her...... suddenly he got a call asking him to attend an urgent meeting...he tried to push it some other day but they forced him and he had no other so he asked anirush to take care of sumati in his absence

Kaka and binoy also not in house ......

It became night and still no one is there in das or rc house..... except sumati and anirudh in das house..... and bihari and somtuk in rc house......

Sumati who had been sleeping peacefully got up and found Ani sleeping beside her with his head on her bed..... he made him lie comfortably on bed and went out to hall..... just then she got a call and her eyes widened in shock.......

Caller: sumati malkin ..... the meeting room caught fire and Amanmalik is still inside the room..... please ask binoy malik to come here quick.....

Sumati got very shocked ...she immediately ran to rc house but nobody was there.......she saw som so she checked with him and he said that nobody didn't come yet.....

She without wasting time started to run to their company where Aman is stuck...... her eyes started to pour continuously...... she is continuously running her feet pained and she couldn't breath normally......... but she didnt mind abt this as she is very afraid for aman's life.......

Suddenly she felt a ray of intense light on front her which made her eyes close...... and before she could contemplate what it is ......she felt herself hit by a hard metal.....and thats when she realized that she was hit by a jeep....... she couldnt open her eyes as the pain is unbearable......

The jeep stopped at a few distance and binoy tried to sink in what happened ........

Few hours ago.....