aa leke chalu tujhko

Guys am back with another update.....

Aman looked at ani with teary eyes..........while kaka and binoy looked at each other.....in shock....

Kak: beta.... but....

Aman stopped trc...

Am: ok beta .... till you feel like I have changed ......and get trust on me ...you can grow bondita in your house .......

It became dinner time and ani still didnt get up from his bed ..... he is still watching his mishti sleeping on his bed.....

Trc came with two plates of food..... he know that ani will definitely wont get up from his seat.... so he came with food for him and his bahu.....

Ksj: anirudh beta..... come have your dinner.....

Just then due to ksj voice bondita woke up.....

And started to whince in pain.... anirudh noticed it.....she slowly tried to get up but anirudh held her

Ani: bondita you shouldn't move like this.... it will pain more.....

Bondita saw her leg bandaided and started to cry more .... anirudh felt more pain than bondita when he saw her crying......

Trc also couldnt see his bahu crying like this......

Ksj: bondita beta... its just a small wound and it will get heal soon dont cry beta
......

Anirudh held his mishti hand and started to blow on her wound on legs ..... bondita saw this and giggled with tears on feeling the blow ........

Ani: you like it right.....

For which bondita nodded.....

Suddenly binoy called trc so he went and anirudh took the plate of food and started to feed her...... but bondita nodded no....

Bon: aniludh babu ....nahi......

Bondita continuously nodded no.......

Anirudh nodded yes.....

They both were repeating the same thing .. ..until anirudh nodded in no.... and bondita nodded yes unknowingly.......

He smiled widely and started to feed her.... but bondita didnt even open her mouth.......and started to cry as the anesthesia effect started to reduce because of which she got more pain.......

Ani saw this and suddenly started to sing which made bondita to stop crying........

Aa leke chalu tujhko

Ek aise desh mein

Aa leke chalu tujhko

Ek aise desh mein

He held her hand tightly and kissed her forehead.......and he covered her face with his palm which made her to imagine a beautiful heaven.... with she and ani in that.....

Milti hai jahan kushiyan

Pariyon ke bhesh mein

She started to jump and clap happily with ani watching her......

Here ani took it as a advantage and started to feed her......

Milti hai jahan kushiyan

Pariyon ke bhesh mein

She later explored the heaven with anirudh beside her.....and started to smile widely when she is surrounded by many flowers and fireflies......

Pariyon ke bhesh mein