Did Mini change?

Hey guys am really sorry to make you all wait here is the update...

Next morning

All roy choudaries and bon enjoying coffee except binoy and Aman who already left for a meeting

Bon: sakha babu we got crackers......so shall we burst it.....

Ani: mishtiii..... no ...not now tomorrow we got diwali so we will burst tomorrow ok? Moreover bursting crackers will cause pollution but since u insisted i asked kaka to buy crackers.....

Bondita puffed her mouth and turned otherside in disappointment.....

Batuk who saw that whispered in her ears....

Bat: bondita ..... dont worry once dhadha left will burst

Hearing this bon jumped in excitement..... while anirudh kaka and som looked at them in suspicion.

Cause they know whenever these two join hands then there will be trouble for sure.....

Batuk hushed realizing the situation and bon giggled silently and got excited to burst crackers.....

Ani: mishtiii... batuk are you two planning anything else.....

They both nodded their head in yes but when noticed anirudh glare then realised what they did and immediately nodded in no......
Rest of the family.....nodded their head in no on seeing batuk and bon and left for their individual works....

While ani just kept glaring at them ....

Bon: sakha babu..... why are you glaring at us....

On seeing her cute questioning face .....ani bent down towards her....

Ani: mishtiii ......

He caressed her cheek...

Ani: dont do anything be a good girl am leaving for an important work so be obedient and dont bring trouble to yourself.....ok?

Bon smiled sheepishly.....and nodded....

Ani still fel like something bad is going to happen but still he had to check with his professor on an assignment so he left from there

Bon looked at batuk and laughed cutely...... they both entered the room where they saw crackers kept in a box.....

Batuk started to pick few crackles while bon picked one atom bomb type unknowingly.......

Bat: wow bondita u got atom bomb.......but where will we get match box.....

Bondita thought for sometime and immediately got an idea....
She dragged batuk to the pooja room where they saw lamps....lit...

Bat: wowww bondita u r such an intelligent..... saying that he start to light crackles.....and gave it to bondita ....... while she jumped in excitement and started to enjoy .......

They both started to enjoy bursting crackers...

Suddenly it started to get fire and soon the fire spread to the whole Pooja room......

Batuk and bondita started to shout .....while kaka and som came immediately down and saw Pooja room on fire......

Kak: som did you hear batuk and bondita voice .... are they inside the Pooja room...

Som who also heard their voices looked at kaka

Som: yes kaka .....they are inside .... now what shall we do....

Kaka immediately went outside to call their workers and asked them to splash water to put off fire....

Som: kaka the fire had spread we are unable to get that much water ......somebody has to go inside and rescue them....
Kaka looked on as he saw the fire had outspread and its not that easy to go inside the room