Bondita our saviour.......

Hi dears...... am really sorry for not giving updates ...... I got health issues and had to take off from wattpad..... now am back and will post the updates regularly....... though am still tired i will try my best to post the updates regularly...... ok... enough of my blah....blah......enjoy the next chap......

Shivraj smirked......

S.b: yes varun he asked me but i told him that we got only 50% where we actually got 80% ...... and varun if he ask again also try to hide the original accounts book and somehow convince him with the fake accounts book ... zamindars had become fools now.....

Varun laughed at this.....

But suddenly his laugh stopped and looked at a direction in fear......

He saw trc looking at them angrily with bondita in his hand...... while shivraj and varun looked at him in shock......

Trc: how dare you do like this.....did you think us fools....... if yes ...then you are the biggest fool.......SHIVRAJ......

Shivraj and varun looked at each other shocked.......but when trc asked his guards to hold them..... they tried to run but caught by rc bodyguards..... trc asked bihari to hold bondita......and he dragged shivraj by his collar and slapped him hard..... because of which shivraj fell down..

He looked around and found people watching at him.....

Shi: zamindar babu please..... I wont repeat this mistake.... people are watching us.... please stop ......

But trc didnt stop and gave another slap....... soon village men gathered and started to beat shivraj......

Trc asked bihari to call the police.....

Shivraj and varun families saw the chaos .....and immediately reached there.......

Shivraj bhaumik wife mitali ......with teary eyes saw Shivraj...... she immediately went to trc and started to hold his leg and beg him

Mitali shivraj: zamindar babu please.....please forgive him......he won't do it next time plz zamindar babu......

Trc stopped bihari..... because he could see mitali saying that with genuine feeling......

Soon Aman and binoy also came there as they heard from the village people of this news....

Binoy looked at shivraj angrily....

Bi: da did you call police let them arrest him and punish him.....

Mitali reached trc and fell on her knees

Mit: zamindar babu please i beg your forgiveness....... we shall go away from here......from this village.....please.....

Trc: ok fine..... I want him to get out of this village.... but before that I want him to black his face and should roam around this village with a board saying that he is a traitor
Shiv shocked and so mitali  ........

Shiv: zamindar babu please I wont even come back to this village...I will go somewhere else please don't give such punishment please....

Trc looked at him angrily.....

Bi: whatever punishment da gave is very small......

Shivraj looked at them angrily..... trc asked bihari to get the coal......

Mitali cried hardly .....

Trc took the coal and starred to blacken shivraj face  .......

Soon shivraj started to fulfill the punishment ....... he wore the board saying that he is a traitor and started to roam around the village.......