will anirudh save bondita?

Ani looked at the river..... and tears started to pour from his eyes..... before shivraj could reach him he turned towards the river and jumped into it........

Shivraj looked at it in shock ....

Shiv: this anirudh will definitely save bondita.... i need to do something to stop it.... what should I do. ......

He looked around and saw a big rock .... he took it with difficulty and threw into the water on anirudh.......

The rock hit anirudh's leg and he shouted in pain......

Shivraj heard some jeep sound far away so he started to run away from there .....

In the river..... anirudh couldnt even move his leg .... his leg started to bleed a lot....

Ani: bondita......... bondita where are you........

He tried to swim with his wounded leg hardly...... he looked around in the water but couldn't see his mishti anywhere......

He slowly started to fall into unconsciousness   ...... due to heavy loss of blood......

Here in the other part of jungle....... shivraj already reached his home and saw his wife mitali and his two daughters in the hut.....

He asked mitali to pack all the things and immediately leave the jungle.....

Mit: why shivraj babu what happen....?

But without answering her he started to pack the luggage and mini also helped him

Mitali realised that something is fishy and doubted if mini also knew it.....

She dragged mini and started to interrogate

Mit: I know mini that u know what's going on.... tell me. .. what did your dad do...?

Mini laughed making her mom confuse.....

Min: yeah mom dad did something which he should have done long back......

Mitali looked at shivraj..... and pulled mini harshly.....

Mit: what are you saying.... ?

Min: maaa..... he killed that bondita.....he killed the liveliness of roy choudaries today.... today is the best day.....

Mitali looked at mini shocked......

Mit: mini...what are you saying ..... she is a child .....

Min: haan maaa she is .... but what should we do when its her fate..... because of her we are in this state ma.... I cant even live happily..... our life has become horrible maa..... did you see manorama she is my sister my little princess ........ she is just 3 years older than bondita .... but did that roy choudaries think abt her.... they wanted to punish our dad......but did they think of us...... how we will live ....I lost my friends ma....... After coming here i never ever ate any sweet...leave sweets ....I even forget the taste of food......he made our life a hell maaa...... but today i got the satisfaction.... they will cry for their whole life......

Mitali looked at mini unbelievable

She slapped mini hardly.....

Mit: mini i know you always follow your dad that you had become a heartless girl..... but today you have become a demon..... who doesn't even think once to take life of its own mother.....

Mini looked away angrily....

Meanwhile in the river.....anirudh abt to drown in the river.... but before he could do so..... he heard a faint voice calling sakha babu ..... he immediately opened his eyes and looked for the voice...... even when he die he will recognize this voice....