bb last episode

Guys am really unhappy today ....I know even all of u will be sad... cause today our most beloved show is going off air..... we can't see our pravisht on tv screen now ..... we can't see bb hereafter.....

Bb gave us a new feeling ...it gave us knowledge on how women were treated in our own country.....  they didn't showcase anything against britishers ......unlike other shows where they were showing britishers cruelside.... yeah they were but they helped in other social reforms as well..... and bb showcased that as well .....

Bb is the only show where didnt give any importance to romance ...... and till now the serials i watched it is the third show where a male lead is working hard for the female lead to achieve her dream..... the other shows were diya aur bati hum and yeh un dinon ki baat hai.......which is also of sashisumeet production.......I dont know if any other show is there with this kind of concept.......

Aurra in such small age she could win our hearts acting as bondita...... she carried the character very well... though leap came and everyone were disappointed..... anchal somehow perfectly fitted that pos.... I think no other person would have fitted the role of bon....... after aurra...... yes because of leap we lost few of our bb friends or viewers... but at the same time they should have carried the story in different way... but they dragged this dushmani track quiet longer than usual...... but then also we bb fans supported the show.... but at last they murdered our ani who is the reason for watching bb after aurra..... which is the biggest mistake of makers...... and bb fell apart after that.....

But bb gave lots of emotions.... we cried ....laughed..... and went through lots of emotions...... we actually started to consider bb team as our family ...... I would like to thank bb team who entertained for the past 1 to 2 years.....never expected that bb will end soon.... but yeah it ended atleast with anidita together with our two munchkins...... I will rewatch again...cause am already missing them......

And one suggestion guys... why don't we pray for season 2 ....... and make a trend in twitter and other platforms...... I know even silent readers want it..... so shall we trend "we want barristerbabu season 2 with aurrisht/anvisht"......and please suggest me any other similar show of bb cause i want to divert my mind as am not feeling good after bb end

Bye all And stay healthy and safe......love you all