Chapter 6 - Mikhail

I watched with glee as pure unadulterated fear took over their faces as the pilots' eyes stayed glued to my gun. Good. They knew what they were going against.

"Did you hear me or not?"

One of them, the man with the blonde hair nodded his head as his Adam's apple bobbed with nervousness. His eyes darted to the red headed woman sitting beside him.

"I'm afraid to say this, but our flight is scheduled to land in Oslo and not Moscow. Now sir, if you could please follow our head purser, Luciana and go back to your seat, that would be -

"I think you didn't hear me the first time, lady. It wasn't a request. I'm telling you that we're going to land in Moscow, whether you like it or not."

I strolled towards the control panel as the color from the woman's face drained. I took a closer look at both of their badges.

"Is that clear Macey? Or do you want to argue any further on that hmm?"

I tapped my Glock lightly against the several buttons that lay in front of me.

"Uh yes, of course. Whatever you say." She replied calmly although her body betrayed her as it quivered.

"Good. I'm glad that you realised that at the earliest." I responded, satisfied that there I hadn't encountered any trouble as of yet.

The door opened with a small squeak as Alexei entered, his 6"5 frame making the cockpit seem way too small. I could always count on him to read my mind.

"Alexei, I'm glad that you came. Stay here and make sure that nothing funny happens."

"Yes Pakhan."

"And you." I looked pointedly at Luciana as she clenched her teeth at being addressed this way. "You come with me."

"No."

A beat of tense silence passed before I opened my mouth.

"What did you say?" I threatened as a low growl slipped past my lips.

She squared her shoulders, trying to appear confident, but her trembling bottom lip told me otherwise.

"I said no."

Before she could even blink, I was all up in her face as our hot breaths mingled together.

I gripped the base of her throat as her face paled.

"Say that again malyshka. I dare you."

I was met with silence once again as I loosened my grip on her. She gasped for air as her mouth opened and closed. She'd know now not to mess with me. She may have captured my attention for a few fleeting moments, but that didn't mean that I'd let her forget who I was - I was in control after all.

I let go of her throat as I watched the red marks form around her slender neck - a small price to pay for questioning me. A part of me was satisfied in the fact that I had now marked her - even if those marks would fade away soon. I whirled around as my still furious gaze snapped to three pairs of eyes watching me.

"What are you all looking at? Get back to work."

Both the pilots immediately turned around and fiddled around with the panel. Alexei, on the other hand, fixed me with an inquisitive stare as a slight smirk formed on his lips. I knew the kind of thoughts that were going on in his head right now. Bastard.

With a stiff nod to him, I stepped out of the cockpit, looking back to make sure Luciana was following behind me. It seemed like a hefty dose of Mikhail Petrov had done her good as she followed me meekly. I stopped in my tracks as I watched my other man guarding the aisles of the rest of the aircraft. The sudden movement caused her to crash into my back. I reached out a hand behind me to steady her as she clutched onto it tightly. I wrenched my hand out of her grasp as I stepped back and faced her.