Chapter 25 - Mikhail

"What are you doing here?" I gritted out as I tried to keep my temper in check. In spite of telling her not to come on this floor, she had still come. I ran a frustrated hand across my face as I took in her disheveled form. My eyes narrowed in suspicion, wondering if she had found anything.

"You have 10 seconds to answer me Luciana. What the fuck are you doing here?"

"I-I just I-I didn't mean to.." She swallowed as she turned around completely to face me.

"I just thought of exploring this place and I stumbled across the room."

"You stumbled across this room?" I parroted.

She nodded her head mutely in response.

"You stumbled across a locked room?"

Her face reddened at my question as she averted her gaze to her shoes. Shoes that were completely worn out, by the way. No matter how many times I told her to, she would never use all the designer shoes that I had laid out for her in her wardrobe.

"You think I'm really going to believe that bullshit? I'm disappointed, Luciana. Inspite of telling you not to come here, you still did." I huffed out as I crossed my arms.

"I-I'm sorry Mikhail."

A sarcastic laugh left my mouth at that. She was sorry. For snooping around in my life. Really?

"Why?" I forced myself to ask.

She took a deep breath in through her nose, steadying herself.

"I just wanted to know. You wouldn't tell me anything."

"So you thought it would be okay to snoop around even though I explicitly told you not to meddle in my life? Just because we fucked once doesn't mean we have a whole heart to heart alright?"

She looked like she had just been slapped as her brown eyes met mine.

"Are you fucking serious right now?"

Although a part of me regretted my harsh word choice, I couldn't back down now.

"Serious as hell. Now...get out."

The part of me that tended to push everyone away reared its ugly head. If hurting her was the only way to keep her safe from my demons, then so be it. She stood there, mouth gaping open like a goldfish. I had half a mind to see what those pouty lips would look like wrapped around my cock, but I brushed that dirty thought away. I was mad at her right now, I shouldn't be thinking these thoughts - at least that's what I told myself to distract myself from the thought of making her beg for my cock and then fucking her hard. I could already feel a tent in my pants, jesus.

"Did you not hear me the first time? I said, get out."

Her face tightened with determination as I repeated myself.

"No."

Grounding my molars, I found myself at my wits end as I harshly grabbed her forearm and all but dragged her out.

"Let me go! What the fuck do you think you're doing Mikhail? I swear to God I'll -

I lifted her, fireman style as she shrieked and cursed me out. I would have laughed if the situation hadn't been so serious.

Her tight little ass was right in my face, taunting me and reminding me of the night all those days ago. The way I had fucked her hard from behind. Shaking me out of my thoughts, I felt her tiny fist raining down repeatedly on my back as she wiggled her legs. With a couple of strides, I was already near her room as Sofia and Alexei watched with wide eyes as I walked past them. I wanted Luciana to know that there were always consequences for every action - unfortunately she'd have to learn that the hard way.