Back To Reality

Lucas spends the rest of the weekend with his friends catching up on the classes he missed.

Cory had also helped by explaining his lectures to Lucas separately.

------

As predicted by Lucas, the next day Riley told all their friends everything about their date.

When she was done, Farkle says, "Okay I have to admit that Topanga was right. You really did an amazing job with your second first date Lucas. I'm glad that you guys got a proper first date."

Lucas smiles and tips an imaginary hat.

------

They spend the rest of their Saturday completing their homework before going to their own homes to have dinner with their families.

The teens spend the next day simply talking and updating each other about what all is going on in their lives.

Maya and Zay also decide to bring their friends up to date with all the school gossip even though Lucas seemed a bit uninterested.

They were telling Lucas about their friends Yogi and Darbi when Maya tells them, "They go by 'Yobi' now. Those two are even going to get it printed in the school newspaper."

Farkle says, clearly exasperated, "How do you know all this stuff? I work on the newspaper and I haven't even heard about it."

Maya simply smirks in reply.

Zay says, "Oh and before I forget. Lucas, people have been asking me about your relationship with Riley. Apparently many people saw your Instagram post. Some think you two belong together while others think you're pranking everyone. I tried telling them that you two were serious but-"

Lucas immediately turns to Riley and asks, "Did anyone say anything to you?"

Riley shakes her head and replies, "If anyone even tried to say something Maya usually scared them off with a look. I'm not going to listen to them and make any more decisions. If I ever start having doubts, I promise I'll come straight to you. I'm not about to make the same mistake again."

------

Riley knew that Lucas was still afraid of losing her again over something their classmates might say, making her feel insecure.

She also knew that Lucas would need some time to get over this fear especially after the events of the past few months.

So she takes his hand in hers and squeezes it to reassure him.

Lucas responds by pulling Riley into a hug and kissing her forehead.

------

Maya quickly snaps a picture of the beautiful moment.

The teens all notice how Lucas looks at Riley with so much love and adoration in his eyes.

The look was familiar to all of them because that was how Lucas had always looked at Riley.

Maya feels bad about coming between the two lovebirds but immediately pushes aside the feeling.

They had all moved on from the events of the past few months.

Lucas and Riley's relationship had taught her that talking to one another was very important for any kind of relationship.

------

Lucas takes this opportunity to tell his friends all about his current relationship with his parents while Riley holds his hand the entire time.