Prologue;

Anything Could Happen. (Narry Storan)

WARNING; This is BoyXBoy One Direction book, which means a lot of smut and cuteness will happen. If you don't like it then don't continue. Thankyou, x

Update A/N: now keep in mind, I wrote this book when I was like 15 so it's very mediocre with the story writing but enjoy! - yours truly, 21 year old, Shan 

 Prologue;

Niall was sat on the couch, scrolling through the channels on the television. Louis was sat next to Niall with a laptop in his lap on Twitter, answering fans and all that other stuff you do on it.

The front door flew open to find a fuming Harry Styles. He came stomping inside where the two boys were, "LOUIIISS!" Harry screamed, standing in front of the television, making sure he blocked Niall's view.. 

"Hey, I'm watching that!" Niall motioned for him to move but he didn't budge, He huffed causing Harry to glare at him, "I don't care!" He growled.

Niall put his hands up in defence, letting Harry know that he was not going to push his limits even more. Louis looked up from his laptop, "Oh, hey Haz!"

"Don't 'Hey Haz' me!" Harry's arms crossed in front of his chest. Niall had to say that Harry looked pretty hot when he was mad. Yes, Niall called the Harry Styles hot. And yes,  Niall Horan has a slight crush on Harry Styles, the gorgeous boy who is standing in front of him right now. But Niall is not too sure if Harry returns these 'feelings' though and Niall doesnt think he will be admitting this crush to Harry any time soon, He seriously doesn't want to loose one of his best mates either.

"What's wrong Harry?" Niall asks, not even caring that his favourtie TV Show was starting because he knew that Harry wouldn't move.

"Louis, is what's wrong!?" Harry pointed an accusing finger to the boy next to Niall.

"What did I do!?" Louis shrieked, Well this must something because it includes Louis Tomlinson, no offense Lou! Niall thought.

"I never knew that our friendship was a load of bullshit!" Harry threw his phone at Louis, the object hitting him hard in the chest which made Louis wince in pain. Going to be a bruise there tomorrow, Louis thought.

"I never said that!" Louis yelled.

"Oh yeah, well check the phone!" Harry screamed back.

Louis looked at the phone and his eyes went wide, "I-I didn't mean it, Harry," He stuttered, tears glistening in his eyes.

Niall snatched the phone from Louis' hands and looked at it, it was tweet from Louis saying something about Larry is bullshit.

"Oh really! You didn't mean it!? That is the biggest lie I've ever heard Louis! Who else did it Mother Nature or something!?" Harry yelled, his voice echoing through the house.

"Harry! Okay, I did say it but only because people kept saying I was gay and that you and I are in a relationship! It's ruining Eleanor's and I's realtionship because of all the shit we've been getting! The fans all think she's a beard when she's clearly not!" Louis explained.

"But Louis, it doesn't mean you had to write that," Niall finally spoke up. Louis looked at him in disbelief. Harry looked at Niall grinning a bit because he was sticking up for him.

"Exactly! That doesn't explain why you had to write that on Twitter, so the whole world can see! I've had enough of this, don't talk to me, don't touch me and I think I need some time away from you Louis." Harry said, softly, a single tears flowing down his cheek.

"No, Harry don't say-" Louis started but got cut off by Harry.

"Save it Louis!" And that was it, Harry ran off upstairs, slamming his bedroom door shut which made Niall wince at how loud it was. 

Louis' head fell into his hands, "I''ve screwed up big time haven't I Ni?" He muttered.

"I'm sorry Lou but you did screw it up," Niall gave his back a reassuring pat, "I'll go check on Harry, will you be alright by yourself for a while?" Niall asked, getting up from the couch, stretching his arms a bit. 

"Yeah, I'll be fine. I might just get out of the house for a while," Louis looked up at Niall, a tear strolling down his cheek.

"It'll be alright mate." Niall said, giving Louis' shoulder a gentle squeeze. Niall walked off and made his way to Harry's room.

You could hear Harry's sobs from outside his door, it made Niall sad to hear the love of his life cry. He knocked on the door, softly.

Niall turned the doorknob to find out that it was unlocked, he peeked his head in to see Harry cuddled up in his blankets, sobbing.

"Harry...?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW BOOK! YAYAYY!

Do you like the Prologue? Yes or No?

Well here is the start to my new book as you can see it's a Narry book (Niall Horan and Harry Styles) I ship Narry! So yeah...

Vote, Comment, Like, Fan And Share The Story Around, Add It To Your Library! XO

Until next time...

-Shan, xo