Chapter 5-Another Play Fight?

It was finally the weekend. A weekend that Niall and Harry were looking forward. Today is the day that they both the house to themselves which meant Nerf Gun Fight!

"Louis! Zayn! Hurry up! Otherwise we'll be late!" Liam yelled, he was rushing around looking for his coat but to find it on the coat hanger right in front of him.

The four boys came troppling down the steps to where Liam was. Liam pulled his coat over his shoulders as well as Zayn and Louis who were now running to the car to get the front passenger seat.

Liam eyed Niall and Harry curiously as they were giving him the most biggest smiles, "You two, be good!" Liam said, sternly still eyeing them carefully.

Niall and Harry both nodded. Liam eyed them carefully before walking out the front door and closing it behind him.  Harry turned to Niall with a smile stretched across his face, Niall was mirror imaging this.

Both boys were seriously excited for what was coming ahead. They were spending time together alone, they're spending time with their crush. It was about time, They were both jumping with excitement. 

Harry thought that maybe he should tell Niall about his feelings but at the same time he thought that he shouldn't ruin a perfect friendship at the moment. Since he heard Niall say that he had feelings for him, Harry has been wanting to tell him so bad.

"C'mon Ni! Let's get this fight ready!" Harry whined, as he ran to the closet to get the Nerf Guns. They made sure they hid the guns because otherwise the boys would've never went if they saw what they were going to do. Let's just  say the boys all love Nerf Gun Fights!

Niall's stomach grumbled, he put his hand on it and rubbed it, "Can I please eat first?" He asked, frowning at his empty and noisy stomach.

"Aw! But Niall! I really want to play!" Harry whined again, as he followed Niall into the kitchen.

Niall couldn't help but giggle at Harry's cute whining and pouts. Oh Snap out of it Niall! You're hungry remember?

 "Just one Muesli Bar or some Yoghurt should calm my stomach. Please Harry, Little Hungry is getting angry!" Niall pouted, as he patted his stomach one more time.

Harry sighed, "Fineee!" He slouched down on one of the stools in the kitchen. Harry may sound like a little kid at the moment, it's only because he wanted to get to this fight already.

As Niall had a Muesli Bar, Harry was getting very impatient. He started biting at his fingernails or tap his foot against the ground impatiently and sat there staring at Niall.

As for Niall, he knew Harry was getting impatient. So he made sure he teased too take longer and ate very slowly and cautiously until Harry cracked it, which was right now.

"Oh my god, Niall! Can you please hurry and finish it!?" Harry groaned.

"Look! Just get the Nerf Guns ready and I'll make sure I eat faster," Niall sighed, finishing off his last bite of the Bar, "Never mind I just finished!" 

Harry got up from the stool, "About time!" He threw his hands up in the air, dramatically. Harry walked over to the closet and got the Nerf Guns out.

He gave one to Niall and they got geared up, "Rules," Harry started, making Niall groan. Niall didn't like the rules, he just wanted to have fun and get too it, but no, not when you're with Harry. You always need rules when you play with Harry.