Chapter 2-Tour Rehearsals.

A few days went past. A few days since Louis and Harry's argument. Niall felt that in the last few days Harry and him have grown closer. Louis and Harry haven't even spoken to each other since their big kerfuffle happened.

At the moment they were all rehearsing for the new world tour that was coming up, making sure they get the harmonies and solos correct.

"Okay, boys. 15 minute break!" A guy yelled out.

Niall placed his microphone down and went off to the food table. Nothing unusual actually, you know nothing can get between Niall and his food. Like he says his food is his partner until he finds the one true love but Niall has surely found the love of his life..  

But wait how did Niall develop this crush for Harry? Well, long story but Niall will shorten it just for you.

It all started in X Factor, Niall met up with Harry in boot camp but they didn't talk that much, just the occassional 'hi' was heard from the two boys. When all the 5 boys got together as a band and went to Harry's place, Niall had gotten to know Harry and may have felt some tingles when he touched him or blushed at how Harry said his name with his deep Cheshire accent but Niall was oblivious and didn't know that he practically was falling in love with Harry. But when they first sang as a group, Harry's solo came and Niall thought that Harry sang like a gorgeous angel that flew from heaven, so that's when Niall realised he was fully in love with his best mate.

Niall just gave you the important details though, he told you he would shorten it for you.

Harry chuckled at the boy in front of him, Niall was just standing staring at the food. Harry knew he was zoning out again, which Niall's thinking face was very cute. Harry blushed at his thought of Niall being cute. Harry thought that this crush was a silly thing but he truly loves this Irish boy in front of him. Seriously, who wouldn't love those crystal blue eyes, bleached but soft hair and those kissable lips that Harry wanted to kiss so bad. Stop Harry! Stop! Harry shook out of his daydream and thought it was about time he woke Niall from his daydream instead.

"Niall...Niall?" A hand flew in front of Niall's face, which snapped him out of his thoughts.

Then there was the gorgeous, green eyed Harry right in front of Niall, "You alright mate? You've been staring at this food for a while now, usually you dig in straight away, what's going on?" Harry asked, looking at me with concern.

It's funny knowing that Niall and Harry both have a crush on each other and thinking about one another, then not getting the guts to tell each other. You can't just admit true love straight away, can you?

"Oh, nothing. I just..zoned out with my thoughts, I'm absolutely fine," Niall scratched the back of his neck awkwardly.

"You seem to be zoning out a lot lately, are you sure you're alright?" Harry asked again, picking up a donut and taking a bite of it.

"Sorry, I'm absolutely fine," Niall mumbled, looking down at his feet and feeling his cheeks heat up. Don't blush now, Niall! The little voice in his said.

"Hey, you don't need to say sorry. I was just asking," Harry smirked, seeing Niall blush.

Niall can't really hide his blushing very well but Harry didn't know that Niall was blushing because of him, Harry just thought he was embarassed.

"Sorry," Niall mumbled again, He mentally facepalmed himself. You stupid, Niall!  The little voice in his said again.

Harry sighed, smiling at how cute Niall was being again, "Oh, umm... W-would you like to come to the shops with me after tour rehearsal?" Harry asked, biting down on his bottom lip and giving Niall a donut as well.

Niall took a bite of the donut, "Weah, pure I twill gome withd hou," Niall said with a mouthful of donut.

Harry laughed, "Did that mean, 'yeah I will come with you'?" He questioned.

Niall blushed and nodded, "You understand my foodnese!" He laughed, after swallowing his bite of the donut.

Harry laughed with him. They calmed down after a while, getting a few strange looks from people around them. They even got odd looks from the other 3 boys, Liam, Zayn and Louis but they were completely oblivious about Harry and Niall having a crush on each other. Only Liam became suspicious and wanted to know what was truly going on with those two.

"Meet me at my car in the parking lot after tour rehearsal, okay?" Harry looked down to his feet, which Niall thought was cute. Harry was always that cute little cupcake in the band, you always wanted to pinch those soft cheeks of his.

Niall nodded, "Yeah, sure!" He smiled, making Harry look at him and giggle. Oh my god! Did the Harry Styles just make the most cutest giggle ever! That was the most amazing I've ever heard! Niall swooned on the inside, making sure he didn't show it. 

Niall watched as Harry walked off, giving him one last smile. Niall just stood there watching Harry's actions.  

Harry bent down to get his bottle off the ground, Niall got a very amazing view of ass. He just wanted to touch it. No! Niall!

Niall turned back to the food table and put down his half-eaten donut. Wow! Niall Horan putting down food, what's wrong with me!? Niall laughed at himself.

"Okay, back to rehearsals!" The guy clapped his hands together.

Niall picked up his microphone again and the boys all got back to rehearsing. Niall couldn't wait for this afternoon get to hang out with the handsome boy named, Harry!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Okay, I'm sorry. This is another filler.

But don't worry; the next chapter will be better and more amazing!

Hint; a lot of Narry cuteness and fluff.

That's all I'm giving you at this moment! I have actually started writing the next chapter, I'm excited for you guys to read it! So hopefully it'll be up soon!

When do you think Harry and Niall should admit their feelings to each other? Hmm..hopefully soon! ;D

Vote, Comment, Like, Follow, and Share The Story Around, Add It To Your Library! xo

See you soon!

-Shan. xo