Chapter 21-Two Months.

*2 Months Later*

It had been 2 months since Niall and Harry have been together. It was going great for the both of them and it was a very happy relationship.

The fans have been supporting them while a few fans didn't. Their inbox on Twitter was always full about how cute they were together and how much they shipped them, but of course they get the occasional hate for it.

Through out these two months, both of the boys had skyped their parents. Well actually the other way around, their parents had skyped to get the real true story about their relationship.

Their parents and family have been supporting them after Niall and Harry had confirmed that they were together for real to them.

Both of their families have pretty gotten on really well and always knew that there was something special between them. Anne (Harry's Mum) and Maura (Niall's Mum) always made bets between each other on how long it would take for them to get together.

So both of the Mum's were quite happy about the two of them coming out. 

But today was their two month anniversary of them being together. So it was quite a special day for the both of them.

All they did was sit around, cuddling and watching movies. There was a collection of movies that they watched, Finding Nemo to The Fourth Kind. It was different types of genres of movies. 

It may not have been special to anyone else but to Niall and Harry it was definitely special. 

That night they had the other 3 boys come over to celebrate as well. Harry cooked his famous Spaghetti Bolognase and Garlic Bread. They all sat around table with nice red wine and a heap of laughs, also enjoying the food. 

Right now, they were all in the lounge room talking about everything and anything. That was until Louis suggested a game of Truth or Dare.

All 5 boys sat on the lounge room's carpeted floor in a circle, well this could be very interesting..,

"Louis you start, seeming as you suggested it." Harry smirked at him.

Louis cleared his throat dramatically, "Okay, Zayn. Truth or Dare?"

Zayn thought about it, if he chose dare then he knew Louis would dare him to do something horrendous, "Truth!"

"Partypooper!" Louis joked, "But my question is, have you lost your vir-gin-ni-teee!?" Louis spelled out for him.

"Yes, I have." Zayn blushed, looking down at the ground. Everyone chorused the 'oohs' and 'aahs'

 "To who?" Louis pressured, being all in Zayn's face. He pushed Louis away from him, "Mate, you already asked me a question!" Zayn smiled at him, innocently.

Louis huffed, crossing his arms like a little child with a frowny face. Liam pinched his cheek, making Louis smile, "Aw, Lou!" Liam cooed. More LiLo action.

"Niall, Truth or Dare?" Zayn asked, giggling over the other two boys. If only they knew that they like each other, Louis and Liam are so oblivious.

"Truth!" Niall smiled, as he also was fangirling in the inside over Louis and Liam's bond. He has always shipped LiLo, he was the captain of that ship and will be forever.

"Answer this quickly, shoot, shag or marry!?" Zayn winked. 

"Uhm.. Shoot Taylor Swift, no offense Taylor. Shag, maybe, Justin Bieber. Marry Harry, the Harry Styles." Niall quickly answered, looking back at the curly-headed boy next to him.

"Good choice," Harry smirked, as he brought Niall into his side and cuddled him. 

Niall thought for a bit, as he looked at every single boy and tried to figure who to ask. Then his eyes landed on Liam, time for that LiLo ship to sail Niall thought to himself.

"Liam, Truth or Dare?" Niall smiled all innocently to the brown-eyed boy. Liam got suspicious.

"Dare," Liam glared at Niall, warning him to not go too extreme with the dare he was about to give him.

"I dare kiss Louis on the lips for 10 seconds."

"Uhm.. okay,"

Liam crawled over the boy he had a crush on over a while now. Yes, he liked Louis, alright!? He just never wanted to admit it to everyone and especially to himself. He was quite confused with what his sexuality was, otherwise he was just like this for Louis Tomlinson.

Liam attached his lips to Louis' without any word from him. After a few seconds they started to enjoy it and their lips moved along with each other.

Their 10 seconds were up but the boys just left them, as they found out that they wouldn't stop any time soon.

After a while, Zayn, Niall and Harry all got up and left them. As the two boys were enjoying this kiss too much. Well, that was a quick game of Truth or Dare..

They all got too bed, leaving LiLo be.

"Well this was great and interesting two month celebration, wasn't it..." Was the last words spoken by Harry Styles before the couple fell asleep cuddling.

Two Months.

Two Months Narry has sailed for.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another chapter done!

Sorry it took so long, have been quite busy. I have a ton of weight on my shoulders at the moment and I'm getting everything done as much as I can.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.

Sorry for the skipping of time, I had nothing else to write so skipped too Two Months, yeaaah! ;D

Vote. Comment and FANNN! <3

-Shan.xo