Chapter 16-Not Again!?

Chapter 16-Chapter 16-Not Again!?

It was like a repeat. Déjà vu, for all the boys. Waiting in the same old waiting room and worrying about their best mate.  Everyone was the same again. 

It was silent between the four, as they waited for the news to be spoken about Niall. Harry was again, very worried and silent. He just thought on what could've made Niall faint like he did.

Liam and Zayn were stressing out again. While Louis again, made sure to look after the boys and made sure they ate or drank something. 

Harry didn't like hospitals even if his boyfriend was a patient in one of them. He only just got Niall, he didn't want to loose him. 

All you heard were the silent whispers of nurses at the reception, the clicking of the keyboards and the analogue clock that was placed on the ceiling. 

Tick. Tock. Harry needed to know how Niall was right now before he trashed that stupid clock. 

Louis sat beside Harry, rubbing his back soothingly, "It'll be alright Haz.." 

Harry stayed silent, "Haz, don't worry!" Louis whispered, continuing to rub his best mate's back.

"Stop!" Harry growled, "I'm sick of this!" He stood up, "I'm sick of all of you, thinking that it will be alright! When you know it's not! I only just got Niall and I don't want to loose him! Do you even know how much I love him!? No, you don't! Just stop, trying to reassure me because it's not helping my state at all!" 

And there goes the analogue clock of the wall. As Harry threw it to the ground with a loud smash echoing through the entire room. Everyone gasped and looked wide-eyed at the curly-headed boy. 

Harry looked down at the clock, looking at all the shards of glass and the broken insides of, that was once, a battery-working machine that no longer went 'tick tock' anymore.

Harry sat down next Louis again and threw his head in his hands. While Louis stared at the broken clock and realised that his best mate really loved Niall. 

Louis gave the boy next to him a side hug and a kiss on the forehead, "Oh Harry..." He didn't get to say anything else because Doctor Smeather strolled into the room and the boys all stood up, Louis helping Harry to stand up.

Harry felt paralysed as he watched Sabrina walk up to them. He hoped there wasn't any bad news because that would make him panic even more, he was just hoping that it was only good news.

"Hey boys," Sabrina smiled at them, kindly. This made Harry breathe out because he knew by that smile nothing bad really happened to his boyfriend.

"Great news, that Niall is now awake and in the same room down the corridor. But this was a sign, it was a side effect to his Epilepsy. We're lucky it wasn't any worse than it was."

This is when all the boys breathed out. Their best mate was alright, it was only a side effect. 

"I'm going to give you guys some different medication for Niall Horan, so if one of you could follow me and I shall give you them," Sabrina smiled at the boys again, as her eyes stopped at Harry, "You can go see him now, love," 

She patted Harry on the shoulder and nodded her directly to the corridor, encouraging him. Sabrina walked away with Liam following close behind.

 Harry ran for it, he wanted to see his Niall. He burst through the door to see Niall. 

Niall shot his head up and smiled at the curly-headed boy with those beautiful green eyes. He opened up his arms and waited for Harry to engulf him in a, what shall we call it, 'Hazza Hug'

"Baby!" Harry cried, as he ran to Niall and took the offer. They stayed like that for a while until Harry pulled back and locked his lips with the Irish boy in the hospital bed, which turned into a passionate snog. 

"Woah. Keep it PG guys! Keep it PG!" Zayn screamed, making the two boys pull away only to see Zayn covering Louis' eyes, "There are children in here you know!?" Zayn smiled.

Louis gasped and slapped his hands away from his eyes, "Hey! Offensive!" 

Zayn laughed, as well as Harry and Niall, and sat down on one of the chairs in the room. Louis following and sitting next to him. 

"Ugh, I hate this place!" Niall growled, once Harry was settled in the bed next to him. 

"Well, you'll be leaving in a few hours." Liam announced, walking into the room, "They're keeping you here for the rest of the night and we're allowed to stay here. So go back to sleep, Ni. We'll be here when you wake up and you too Harry. You both need the sleep!" 

And that's what the two boys did.

Both fell asleep in each other's arms.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How long has it been!? 

I'm sorry if it was a boring chapter and short but yeah... I've been so busy lately and school is on my case. But I'm trying to upload when I can! 

Now this is a comment that makes me want to write more for everyone and made me smile, "@Harrialler: amazing. nuff said." 

Chapter dedicated to @KatelynCox8 . Go check out her books and help her out! She's a really nice person, I can tell you that! xo

I absolutely love all your comments! Keep it up and even the voting! Thankyou. x

Vote, Comment and Follow. ;D

-Shan.xo