Chapter 11-It's Not Your Fault!

"Ni-Niall, I can explain!" Harry stuttered, as he stood up from the bed. 

Niall still stood there frozen just staring at Harry's wrist, he couldn't believe that Harry would've cut himself but over what though? Niall thought. He knew he was gone for a while but why did Harry have to do that to himself?

"What..What did you do Harry?" Niall asked, finally breaking from his frozen spot and closed the door behind him, staring back at Harry. 

Harry could see the tears pool up in Niall's eyes, he didn't like seeing Niall cry and he was surely about to explode. Harry didn't want to cause Niall another seizure. He breathed in and out.

"I'm sorry Niall..." Harry trailed off, looking down at his cuts. He now regretted ever doing it and he told himself not to do it again, which he hasn't yet. He felt like he had let Niall down now.

"Haz, why did you do this?" Niall walked up to his boyfriend and took the injured wrist in his hands, lightly touching Harry's still fresh cuts. 

Harry winced a bit but let Niall touch his cuts. "You were gone and I thought that what happened to you was all my fault, I needed something to relieve my pain and this was it," Harry said, as he pointed to his cuts.

Niall just stood there staring at Harry's wrists with wide-eyes. He wasn't angry at Harry, he was happy that he was honest with him about this but it scared Niall because he wouldn't have been there if the cutting got worse. Niall sort of felt like this was his fault, he was the one that made Harry cut.

Niall hiccuped a sob and his hands flew to his mouth. He started to panic and feel bad, he made his boyfriend cut! Niall sat down on the edge of Harry's bed and ran fingers through his hair, as he let the tears run freely.

Harry ran over to Niall and gave him a hug, Niall cried into Harry's chest, "Niall, baby. It's alright." Harry whispered, his tears falling as well.

Niall looked up at Harry, "It's all my fault! I'm the one who made you cut! I'm so sorry Harry!" Niall sobbed.

Harry took Niall's hands in his, "Hey, hey, hey. Babe, it isn't your fault. It was my choice, I chose to do this." He sniffled, wiping away his boyfriend's tears.

"Yeah, but I was the reason why you did it!" Niall yelled, hiding his face in his hands. 

Harry felt bad, he made Niall think that it was his fault. Truly, it wasn't Niall's fault. Harry had to explain properly why he did it...

"Niall!  It wasn't your fault! Look at me!" Harry took Niall's hands away from his face, as Nialls eyes caught his, "I did this because of what happened to you felt like my fault, I thought I caused it. It hurt seeing you in a small coma looking lifeless, plus I am in love with you which made it hurt even more and I needed something to relieve my pain. I thought that whole accident was my fault!" Harry looked down at his cuts. 

Niall sniffled, as he listened to his lover's story. He felt bad knowing that Harry thought the whole accident was his fault, when it truly wasn't.

"Answer this, have you stopped?" Niall asked, softly, as he looked down at Harry's injured wrist. 

"I regret it and I've only done it once, I've stopped and will never think on cutting myself again." Harry looked up at the blonde boy next to him and gave him a small smile.

Niall mirror imaged it, "That's great to hear Haz." He hugged Harry and Harry made sure to hug back.

They pulled back from their hug. Niall pecked Harry's lips and wouldn't stop.

"I -peck- Love -peck- You -peck- Harry!" Niall said in between pecks. Harry was shocked, this was the first they would both being say 'I love you' to each other, Harry had to make sure to say I love you back. 

"I love you too, Ni!" Harry gave Niall one last peck on the lips. "Dinner Time!" was yelled out from downstairs.

"Let's go eat!" Niall jumped up and extended his hand for Harry to grab. Harry gladly accepted the offer and took Niall's hand. The Irish boy pulling him up and intertwining their fingers, as they walked downstairs, hand in hand.

But Harry forgot his jacket, making his cuts show. Which means the boys would see what he did to himself?

And deep down, Niall still thought it was his fault!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry,it's a short chapter! I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry! 

Niall finally found out and Harry explained everything. Do you think this will change their relationship? Or will it stay the same? Comment below what you think? 

I now have a co-writer for this book, @Princetons_RayBans , she even helped me out with this chapter and now she's going to help with this book! Thankyou! xo

CHECK OUT MY MESSAGE BOARD PLEASE. SOMETHING IMPORTANT HAS BEEN BROADCASTED! THANKYOU, XX

I have nothing else to saaaaaayyyyy......

Cute Narry picture on the side, have Narry babieees already you two. Gosh.

Vote, Comment, Follow, Add Story To Library! You know what to do I guess....

Keep up the supportive comments! 

-Shan.xo

Anything Could Happen. (Narry Storan) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara