Chapter 1-I Think You Did The Right Thing...

"Harry...?"

"Go away, Niall!" Harry groaned, cuddling into the blankets more. Niall sighed, walking inside the room and closing the door behind him. He walked up to Harry and sat on the edge of the bed.

Niall didn't realise how much pain Harry was going through though. Harry would always cry himself to sleep at night knowing that he got all this hate from their own fans. Harry always thought to himself 'Aren't these so called "directioners" suppose to be fans?' But he guessed that life isn't always perfect. Now Harry lost a bestfriend, who meant the world to him. Wow, could this get any better, Harry thought as he sobbed into his pillow.

"Didn't I just say for you to go away!?" Harry sniffled, covering his face with the blankets. Niall ran his fingers through his hair and sighed again.

"Like I'm going to leave you here, crying!" Niall got up and yanked the blankets off Harry, which made Harry groan and cover his teary face with his hands.

"Oh god Haz!" Niall tried to take his hands away from his face but he didn't budge, "Look, I'm not here to cause anymore trouble. If anything, I'm here for you, I'm your shoulder to cry on." All of a sudden, Harry flew into Niall's chest and started sobbing, uncontrollably.

"I think I just ruined a spe-special f-friendship," Harry stuttered. Niall gently put his arms around Harry and rubbed up and down his back.

"Hey Harry, I would've done the same. I would've ended it too, if someone was writing that about me. I think you made a good choice." Niall whispered.

"B-but still I ruined a good friendship," He sniffled. There was wet patch of tears forming on Niall's shirt, where Harry was placed at the moment, from all his tears. This is really, really bad.

'How dare you Louis!? Make my precious Hazza cry! Wait, I shouldn't say 'MY' because that will never happen.' The little voice said in Niall's head.

"And I can lend you broken parts, that might fit, like this, and I will give you all my heart. So we can start it all over again.." Niall sang in his ear, while his hands stroked Harry's curls. He kissed Harry's temple, letting it linger there for a while.

Niall's singing had made Harry, somehow, feel better. Harry couldn't help but feel this tingly feeling happening in the pit of his stomach from Niall's touch and kiss. Was this normal? Harry questioned to himself.

Harry smiled, "Thankyou Nialler, I really appreaciate this."

"No worries Haz and at least you stopped crying too," Niall said, making Harry look at him to wipe his tears away.

"Can we just cuddle, please?" Harry asked, pulling back the covers so Niall could hop in.

"Yeah sure," Niall takes his shoes off and made himself comfy, pulling the covers over them.

Harry laid his head on Niall's chest with his long arms around the Irish boy's waist, while Niall rested his head on top of Harry's curls and wrapping his arms around the brunette's shoulders.

Their legs were intertwined. Niall pecked Harry's head every second and combing his fingers through those soft curls. They both knew that this all felt right, being here cuddling up to eachother.

"Go to sleep, I'll be here when you wake up," Niall whispered as he kissed Harry's head one last time.

Niall waited until he heard Harry's soft snores echo through the room. Niall smiled as he closed his eyes, falling asleep with the love of his life in his arms.

But before Harry went into a sleep complete of darkness, he found himself thinking, wait why do I feel like I've got butterflies in my tummy.. what...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TahDah! A new chapter! It's just a filler at this very moment in time! There will be more drama later on in the book...

Well I don't have much to say, but yeah...

Vote, Comment, Like, Fan AND Share This Story Around, Add It To Your Library! XO

-Shan.xo