Chapter 28-Dominant Harry

 It was a couple of hours after that conversation with Niall and Luke took place. It was a couple of hours after Harry heard the whole conversation between the two boys. 

You could say Harry was quite angry with Luke because he promised he wouldn't tell Niall and then he did. So all of the trust he had for Luke was completely gone! 

Harry was only wanting to get his jacket from Niall's hospital room and that was when he heard the muffled voices of Luke and Niall, so he stood outside the door and eavesdropped. But he didn't like what he was hearing at all and when he heard what Luke admitted to Niall, Harry was infuriated and stormed off.

So now, he was in the waiting room with his head in his hands. He didn't know what to do, he just couldn't believe that Luke said something.

"He promised," Harry whispered, looking up at the wall to see they have replaced the clock, he broke last time he was here, with a new one. He sighed, putting his head back in his hands, "He fucking promised," 

"Who promised?" A voice questioned, making Harry look up to see the one and only Louis Tomlinson.

"Just don't worry Lou," He grumbled, running his hands through his curls. 

"But I am going to worry Haz," Louis sat next to him and wrapped his arms around the fragile boy,

"We were waiting for you to go get some food but you never came back, so we left without you but got you some food." Louis said, breaking the minute silence and bringing out a paper bag, "But please tell me what's going on Haz," 

Harry took the paper bag from Louis to find a cookie inside. Did he really want to tell Louis? Could he trust his own best mate with all of it? He took a deep breathe and told Louis everything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You're now free to go Niall, Liam just checked you out of the hospital" Dr. Smeather announced, writing some stuff on her clipboard of papers, "Just make sure you take your medicine and remind the other lads to give it to you too, a boy who goes by Mr. Irwin is in charge to give them to you actually because he said he'll be on tour with you for the next few months.." She went on and smiled at the blonde boy.

"Oh thank you very much Doctor," Niall smiled back and started grabbing his clothes that the boys left for him. 

"You're very welcome and please be more careful," Sabrina warned, fixing up her coat and turning off all the machines that were in the room. 

"I sure will," He reassured her. She gave him one last smile before leaving the room.

Niall sighed, thinking back at the conversation he had with Luke this morning. Did Harry really still hurt himself? Even though he promised Niall that he would stop. He went behind his back and did it again.

He was certainly going to confront Harry about this because he was so upset with him. It hurt Niall knowing that he lied to him. 

Niall was finally dressed when he heard a knock on the door and the creak of it, "You ready to go Ni?" He heard the voice of Liam Payne. 

"Yeah, let's get out of this place." He replied, taking in the room around him before leaving. 

"The boys are already at home, they're starting to pack for our next destination of the tour," Liam started, as they both made their way to the car, "And I think Harry will be packing for you too." 

Niall grunted in response, that's when Liam knew that something was wrong and he was defiantly going to ask. They walked out of the entrance of the hospital, but thanking some of the workers on the way, and they were bombarded with flashes and some screams.

Really? In front of a hospital.? Niall thought. 

They finally got inside the car and their driver took off, trying to dodge a few fans.

"Okay, what's going on Niall?" Liam questioned, watching as Niall fiddled with the zip of his bag with clothes in it. 

Niall had to tell someone and that was Liam. So he told him everything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The two boys walked into the house to see the four boys from 5 Seconds of Summer, laying across the lounge couches and watching television. While the other boys were running around like mad getting ready for the airport tomorrow. 

"And why aren't you guys helping the others?" Liam questioned the four boys and they all shrugged. "Lazy shits," He groaned, only to get the television remote thrown at him. 

It hit Liam right in the part where it wasn't suppose to be hit, right in his nuts. He doubled over in pain, making all the others laugh especially Niall. 

"A-are you alright Li?" Niall asked, chuckling at his groaning best mate.

"I'm fine!" He yelled, trying to stand, "Karma is going to be a bitch you boys!" And then he limped off, up the stairs. 

"Well.." Michael breathed, calming down from his laughing fit, "How are you Niall?" 

"I'm alri-" 

"Niall?" A voice cut him off and it was Harry. 

Everything went silent and the four boys went back to what they were doing, leaving the two boys be. "I-I packed your stuff for you," Harry said, breaking the silence.

"Thank you," Niall nodded, walking into the kitchen and dropping his bag on the kitchen table. Footsteps followed him and he heard the door closed behind him. 

"What do you want Harry?" He asked, "I hope you're not going to lie to me again,"

That stabbed Harry in the heart. The tone of Niall's voice broke him, "Niall, I-" 

"Don't Harry! I can't believe that you did that behind my back! I can't believe you lied to me! You promised, you fucking promised me that you wouldn't do that to me! And look, I have to find out from one of my other friends and you had no guts to tell me yourself! What's going on!?" Niall screamed, he didn't care if the other boys heard him, he just wanted answers.

"I-I'm sorry, Niall! I know what I did was wrong, but after everything that has happened I couldn't help it. I was going to tell you sooner or later, but not just yet. And now you know, so I hope you know how sorry I am! You know what this is all Luke's fault!" Harry screamed the last part.

"Don't you dare blame this on Luke!" Niall pointed at his lover accusingly, "At least he has been there for you! I was going to accept your apology until you said that! Just how dare you Harry! You have no-" 

Niall didn't finish because he got shoved into the wall and got pinned up against it with Harry's lip attacking his. 

He was thrashing against Harry, trying to push him away but he gave up, letting his fingers tangle in the curls.

Harry practically shoved his tongue down Niall's throat, this was seriously a messy kiss. "Now do you accept my apology?" Harry said, as he kissed down Niall's neck and bit down at his spot when he heard Niall moan.

"Yes I do...-moan- But I'm still a bit angry at you," Niall mumbled, bringing Harry's lips back to his. 

"I love a dominant Harry," Niall breathed out after they finished their heated kiss but he sighed,

 "But Harry I think you need help."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Narry smut coming soon! Just not yet, wait a few more chapters though.

You better watch that video on the side, it's like amazing! The best Narry video I've ever seen! ;D

Vote, Comment, FOLLOW! <3

~Shan.xo