Chapter 10-Caught.

Chapter 10-Caught.

"Okay, Niall. I think you're free to go," Sabrina looked up from her clipboard and smiled at Niall, "Don't forget to take your tablets which I've given to Harry, three times a day and rest yourself for a few days as you're not a hundred percent just yet." She explained and took the IV drip needle out of Niall's arm, replacing it with a small bandage.

"Thank you so much Sabrina, you've helped me through all this." Niall smiled at her, sitting up on the edge of the bed.

"Hey, it's what doctors do. Leave your hospital gown on the bed and your spare clothes are in the bathroom over there-" Sabrina pointed to the door in the corner of the room, "I'll get Harry to sign you out and you're officially good to go. Remember to never take of the chain on your wrist and call me if anything happens or goes wrong," She warned.

"Don't worry, I won't take this off-" Niall held up his wrist, "And I will surely call you if something does go wrong,"

Sabrina sighed, "Well, I guess this is. Goodbye Niall," She hugged Niall gently, making sure she didn't squeeze him to tight.

"Goodbye Sabrina," Niall hugged back. After they pulled away from their hug, Niall watched Sabrina walk out the door.

He sighed and got up from the bed, walking into the bathroom. Niall was finally happy that he was getting out of this hospital, he just wanted to get home to the boys and especially to spend timewith his boyfriend.

Niall giggled at the word, boyfriend, He still can't believe that the Harry Styles is actually his boyfriend. He's still overwhelmed at the fact that Harry returned the feelings. Niall started changing into his clothes that was laid out for him.

Meanwhile; Harry finished signing the check out papers for his boyfriend. Just thinking of the word makes him smile. Louis was glad that Harry went away from his miserable state now that Niall was awake, Louis has missed the happy Harry. But now that the happy Harry was back, everyone else was happy.

Harry passed the papers to Sabrina, mumbling a 'thank you' in the process. He walked away to find himself in front of Niall's door, just walking inside and gently closing the door behind him. He noticed that Niall wasn't here, he knew he was probably changing, so Harry just sat down and waited.

As for Niall. He was struggling to put his pants on, he was hopping everywhere trying to get his leg inside the pants hole. He finally got it on, after cursing at it and everything. He opened the bathroom to find Harry sitting at a chair and playing on his phone. Niall cleared his throat.

Harry heard the noise and looked up, putting his phone back in his pocket, smiling at the blonde boy in front of him. Harry couldn't help himself, he needed to check Niall out and that's exactly what he did.

His eyes went down Niall's body. Starting at his beautiful crystal eyes, how they shined from the dim light in the room. Then to his long, sexy looking, torso covered with a tank top, that Harry so badly want to jump him right then and there. Then to the muscles, oh those muscles, how they flexed and how the tank top showed them off. Then down his pants cover legs and shoe covered feet. Then Harry's eyes flew back up to meet those blues eyes again.

Harry ran his tongue over his bottom lip, seductively, Harry really does want to jump that boy in front of him.

Niall blushed at the way Harry looked him up and down. He felt a bit insecure now that a pair of eyes just kept staring at him, but he somehow felt tingly as he watched those green eyes following his body. Then when he saw how seductive Harry was being, made his little Niall twitch a bit but he calmed himself down.