Chapter 4-Friday Mornings

Niall woke up the next day. He got blinded by the lights that was shining through the crack of the closed curtains. He groaned and rubbed at his eyes.

It was a Friday, which meant that they had a day off. Niall didn't know what the plans were for today, he just always went with what the boys told him.

Niall sat up and got out of bed. He walked downstairs in just his boxers, the smell of pancakes invaded his nostrils as he got to the bottom of the stairs.

As for Harry, he was the one who was cooking a batch of Pancakes. He always made breakfast for the boys because he was 'apparently' the best cook in the house. Harry whistled as he flipped the pancake in the pan.

"Hey Niall!" Harry greeted, as he heard the footsteps walk into the kitchen.

"How the hell did you know it was me?" Niall asked, looking at Harry who's back was facing him.

"I have eyes in the back of my head," Harry chuckled, "You want to help me finish cooking these Pancakes?" Harry asked, turning around to look at Niall only to almost choke on his spit at the half bare body in front of him.

Oh god! Why didn't you put clothes on Niall!? Harry thought, as he felt a little problem twitch in his pants. Harry mentally groaned.

"Yeah, sure!" Niall went up to Harry.

Harry and Niall started cooking the rest of the Pancakes, talking and having a laugh. That was until Harry smudged some mixture on Niall's nose, laughing, "What was that for?" Niall asked, getting some mixture in his hand and wiping it all over Harry's cheek.

That's what started the Pancake mixture fight. They started throwing, smudging and plopping the mixture at each other. Luckily, it wasn't all over the Kitchen.

The two boys were too busy fighting to notice the other three boys walking into the Kitchen, sitting at the table and watching the commotion going on.

Liam was getting too suspicious. He noticed that Niall and Harry have gotten closer in the past few days, they've gotten a bit too close actually. Liam knew it was time to pull Niall aside and talk to him very soon but Liam didn't really want to disturb this play fight the two boys were having.

"Ahem," Louis cleared his throat getting Niall and Harry's attention finally.

The two boys, covered in Pancake mix, stopped what they were doing, even though they were having fun. They turned to the other boys and started blushing, knowing that they were there the whole time.

"Care to explain how this happened?" Zayn smirked, as he got up and took a batch of Pancakes.

"Umm... Uh..." Harry and Niall both stuttered awkwardly.

Niall was sort of annoyed that the boys interrupted their little play fight, him and Harry were having fun couldn't the boys see that? Harry was also annoyed at the boys.

"No need to explain, just go get cleaned up. We'll make sure this kitchen is cleaned," Liam ordered, making Zayn and Louis groan because they needed to clean. They just got up so of course they were going to complain.

Niall shot Liam a smile, a smile of relief for getting him out of this. Niall and Harry quickly ran upstairs to get themselves clean.

As for the other three boys, they had the mop, a bucket of water and cloths to clean some of the mess.

"Lucky, they didn't get much on the floor or cabinets," Zayn pointed out.

"Why the bloody hell do we have to clean their mess? Shouldn't they clean this themselves!?" Louis snapped, mopping the floor roughly.