Chapter 22-Push The Button

The next morning had come around and Louis was the first to wake up. As he stumbled to the kitchen and tried to make Eggs and Bacon for everyone.

But that didn't turn out great as he burnt the food and made the smoke alarms go off, making everyone wake up and run towards the kitchen.

After they opened all the windows for the smoke to leave and also flapping tea towels at the smoke alarms, Harry spoke, "Remind us to never leave you alone while cooking..."

Louis backhanded the curly-headed boy's arm, making Harry flinch and rub his sore fresh arm.

"You shut your face Curly," Louis warned him and glared at him.

Harry put his hands up in defence and backing up next to his lover.

"Now, now. No need for the violence Lou," Liam put his arm around Louis' shoulders and smiled at him. This made Louis blush, after what happened last night he had developed feelings towards Liam.

That kiss lasted for about 5 minutes. It was magical for the both of them. There were sparks and fireworks all in one, as their lips touched, they knew. They knew they were meant to be together.

But they're not together quite yet though...

"So how was that kiss last night, hey boys?" Niall wiggled his eyebrows at the two of them, making them both blush. Niall sat him self on top of the kitchen counter, as he watched his boyfriend get breakfast.

"It was magical, I guess," Liam whispered, as he looked down at the floor and dropped his arm from Louis' shoulders.

"It was, it was!" Louis nodded and he smiled to himself, as the memory replayed in his head.

Niall chuckled at the love sick boys. "Does that mean LiLo is real?" Zayn asked, wiggling his eyebrows as he sat at the dining room table.

Both boys shrugged their shoulders. They weren't so sure after what happened, they never spoke about it properly.

After the kiss happened, it was just plain awkward...

-------------------------

They finally pulled away from their kiss. They looked at each other and it became silent between them.

"That was..." Liam trailed off, looking everywhere around the room and not wanting to meet Louis' eyes.

"Wow." Louis finished off for him and cupped Liam's cheek in his hand, making him look at him.

They stared at each other for a moment before Liam broke it.

"Well.. Uhh... I've got to go to bed now. Night Lou," Liam got up off the floor and was about to leave until he forgot something.

He bent down and pecked Louis on the lips. It was a quick peck but it still made Louis' body feel tingly.

"Night Liam." Louis whispered as he watched his soon-to-be-something-more walk off.

And that night both boys fell asleep still feeling the others lips lingering on theirs.

-----------------------------

It was an interesting night for the both of them. Liam and Louis weren't expecting that to happen. If you asked them how much they enjoyed it, rating it out of ten. It would be over 1,000 actually. Because they enjoyed it that much.

Harry set breakfast out on the table and everyone sat down, digging into the amazing, tasty food.

Harry has always been known as the best cook in the band and household. He made the best food ever known to man. The band wouldn't know what they would do without Harry Styles.

"How could you not know that LiLo is real!? You guys like kissed for an eternity!" Zayn exclaimed, cutting at his last piece of Bacon and eating it.

Liam and Louis just shrugged.

"You both are hopeless! Seriously hopeless!" Zayn muttered under his breath.

"Zayn, stop! They'll work it out when they can!" Niall raised his voice at his band mate, slamming his cutlery on the table.

"I'm just messing around with them Ni, calm down." Zayn chuckled, placing his plate in the sink.

"I've lost my appetite..." Niall sighed, getting up from my chair and exiting out of the kitchen.

Niall never, and I mean never, loses his appetite when it comes too food and the boys know that he was upset, but what about exactly?

Harry got up and followed his boyfriend.

"What just happened?" Louis asked, he was seriously confused at what happened just a few minutes ago, "What's wrong with Niall today?"

"Is it something that I said?" Zayn asked, "Cause I was just joking."

Zayn didn't like the feeling that he may have hurt his best mate, but he doesn't understand what he must've done if it was his fault.

"No, I don't think it was you Zayn. he may not be happy today and not in the mood for joking around, that's all." Liam shrugged, as he stared at the doorway where his two best mates had left.

"Lets leave him be."

--------------------------

Meanwhile, Niall and Harry were in the bedroom.

Niall was rugged up in the sheets while Harry sitting up beside him and rubbed his lovers back.

"What's up Ni? What's wrong? You don't seem happy today.." Harry didn't like seeing his Niall upset like this.

"I honestly don't know, Haz, I don't know." Niall started bursting into tears, he didn't know why he was being so emotional for? Maybe, it's because he's feeling a little bit homesick today or feeling like something bad might happen, he just doesn't know...

"Aw baby. Come here." Harry opened his arms for him, Niall gladly accepted this request and finally settled his tears down after a while.

"I think I'm just a little bit homesick today. I really miss my family. It's like I've just realised today that I'm not anywhere near my Mum when I need her the most." Niall sniffled, looking up at Harry with so much love.

"Hey, I'm here okay? I hate seeing you so upset like this." Harry whispered, pecking his boyfriend's lip softly.

"I love you Niall."

"I love you too Harry,"

"Hey Harry?" Niall questioned, thinking about how he was going to say his next sentence.

"Mmm." Harry hummed, combing his fingers through the blonde's hair.

"You know how we've been together for two months?" Niall questioned again, also making Harry hum a 'mm' again, "Is it too early in our relationship to... you know... have like...?" Niall rambled.

"Sex?" Harry finished for him.

"Well actually to make love?" Niall asked, "Is it too early for that?"

"Not really.."

This conversation was starting to turn awkward.

"Cause I think I'm ready to loose my V-card to you." Niall admitted.

----------------------------------

Later on that day. Zayn, Niall and Harry went out grocery shopping. Leaving Louis and Liam at home together.

Louis was in his room and cleaning, while pumping some great tunes from his stereo.

Liam was down in the lounge room reading a "Ripley's Believe It or Not" book. He could hear the thumping on Louis' music from where he was.

He recognised a tune that started playing, it was "Push the Button" by Sugababes.

Liam started humming the words to himself, he wanted to see what Louis was doing up there and so he went and checked.

He knocked on the door but I don't think Louis heard over the loud music and Liam thought he had turned it up a bit more.

The song got to chorus and that's when Liam opened the door, finding Louis singing and dancing a little.

"If you're ready for me boy, you better, push the button and let me know, before I get the wrong idea and go, you're gonna miss the freak that I control."

Liam watched as Louis danced around his room while packing up stuff that was laying around the floor. He looked at that ass of Louis', that fine ass, as it shakes around with the music.

Liam was getting very turned on by this and had to put a stop to it. He went up to the stereo and turned it down, making Louis turn around

"Hey, why did you-" Louis was cut off by Liam's lips.

Their lips moved in sync and adding a bit of luscious tongue in there. It was passionate and meant so much love towards the both of them. They song changed to a different slow one.

As they pulled away, catching their breathes. Liam was the first to speak up.

"Louis Tomlinson, will you be my boyfriend?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please don't kill me that I stopped it there. I'm sorry.

I just had too.. Hehe.

Cliffhanger.

Mwahahahahahahahaha.

The Song was 'Push The Button by Sugababes' on the side---------->

What do you think Louis will say? Yes or no? Comment below what you think! xx

Vote.Comment.FOLLOW.

~Shan.xo