Chapter 7-Bleed

Warning; Self-Harm is included in this chapter. If you feel uncomfortable then don't read this chapter.

Chapter 7-Bleed

It's been a few days and Niall still hasn't woken up. Everyday Harry would come in and talk to Niall even if he was or wasn't able to hear him. Harry became more and more depressed everyday.

Harry was always wishing Niall would wake up so he could see those blue crystal eyes. But it's never happened which made Harry more upset. He wanted the love his life too come back to him.

Niall hasn't been showing any progress in the last few days, the doctor said 'it may take a while for him to process on coming back,' Harry didn't believe the doctor, he thought he was losing Niall and he felt like it was all his fault.

Harry thought he was the reason for this happening, the boys have all tried cheering up but Harry would just shut them out. He wasn't being rude to the boys, he was just telling them that he wasn't in the mood by ignoring them every now and then.

Harry has simply had enough of everything, he just wanted Niall back then everything would be better. Harry would be happy again, not sad like he was right now.

They had to put off their world tour because of Niall's accident and they knew all the fans were upset but all those directioners knew why their tour dates were rescheduled.

But how did they know? Well; they had an interview to announce about what happened to Niall and of course putting off their concert. All the fans tuned in and it finally got around on Twitter as well.

Niall was trending world wide,

#GetWellSoonNiall

#WeAreHereForYou1D

#PleaseWakeUpNiall

Were the main trends that have been going on. Harry would tweet occasionally saying 'thank you for the support! You guys are amazing!' with a hashtag. So it made Harry a bit happy that the fans were by their side and Niall's side.

Harry has kept very quiet since Niall's seizure. He hasn't spoken to anyone, he would mumble 'hi, bye, yes or no' but that was it. He just stayed silent. Louis, Liam and Zayn were starting to worry about Harry but they knew he just needed time and space.

But the space Harry was getting was not a really good thing because right now Harry was in the bathroom, looking at himself in the mirror and thinking on doing something horrible which he was going to regret later in life.

He looked at the unknown person in the mirror. He looked different. His curls were a mess, he had bags underneath his eyes and bloodshot eyes. He hasn't been getting much sleep lately, Harry's been too worried if something could actually happen to Niall while he wasn't at the hospital.

Harry clenched his knuckles, making them turn white. He was so tempted to punch the mirror but he knew the boys would suspect something, so he controlled himself not too.

He closed his eyes, breathing in and out, calming himself down. He opened his eyes again and gave his reflection one of those forced smiles. If you saw Harry right now, you could see how upset he was and how much pain he was going through...

Harry sighed and looked through the bathroom cabinets. What he was going to do next was the most completely wrong thing to do, but he needed to relief the pain.

As he found the razor blade, He promised himself that this will be the first and last time. He'll make sure he won't do it again. But in the back of his head he knew that this promise may be broken some time.