Chapter 12-The Truth's Out!

Liam got the freshly cooked, Roast, out of the oven. He could smell how delicious it was, the nice smell of the food that he cooked, he loved that smell. As he finally got to cutting the delicious meat and dished up the vegetables in a big, large bowl.

As for Louis and Zayn, they were setting up the table. They laid out the plates and cutlery. But you know two boys setting up a table means there is also some mucking about. Well, at least they finally finished what they needed to do.

Liam hummed a song, still cutting the meat in pieces and Louis came in to help Liam.

Zayn got some glass cups and also set them up where they were suppose to be placed. He only needed one more cup, so he jogged to the kitchen and came back to the dining room to see Harry and Niall.

But Zayn dropped the glass cup onto the floor as he saw Harry's fresh injured wrist. His eyes went wide, staring at the wrist, not even worrying about the broken shards of glass beneath his feet.

Niall and Harry both frowned at Zayn, they were worried about his change in mood. They both didn't realise what he was staring at.

Liam and Louis jumped when they heard the crash. They dropped everything and walked out to where Zayn was, also to find Harry and Niall.

Liam's eyes also fell to where Zayn's were, to Harry's injured wrist and gasped. Louis just stood there, looking at Harry with such sympathy and knowing that he didn't want the other boys to find out. Harry finally got the message and followed their eyes to his wrist.

Harry gasped as well, letting go of Niall's hand and covered the cuts with his other hand, "Niall, I forgot to put my jacket on again." Harry whispered to the blonde boy next to him.

Niall got what Harry was saying and he knew that the boys just saw what Harry did to himself. Niall hugged Harry, as the tears poured out of the younger boy.

"H-Harry, did you c-cut yourself?" Liam asked, as tears also blurred his eyes. Knowing that his best mate, band mate, had self harmed himself made him feel bad because he didn't even realise and after all this time Harry had been upset. Zayn was thinking the same thing.

Here we go again, more explaining, Harry thought as he nodded to the question.

"Look, we'll have tea and then we'll talk about this later. We don't want the meat to get cold." Louis called, he disappeared only to come back with the bowl of vegetables and the plate of meat, placing them in the middle of the table.

Everyone quietly sat down at the table and silently ate dinner.

---------------------------------

"Harry, please explain." Zayn sighed, as he sat down on the long sofa.

All the boys finished their dinner and were now sitting around on the large couch, waiting for Harry to explain. Niall and Louis already know the story and actually felt bad that Harry had to explain his story for the third time.

As for Liam and Zayn, they were still worried and wondering why Harry would do this to himself. But now they were finally going to find out.

"Look, I don't want to explain it for the third time. I'll just get Niall to give you the short story." Harry looked over to his lover next to him. Niall nodded and sighed, looking back at the other 2 boys.

"Harry was depressed when I was in hospital. He had cut because it was the only way to relieve the pain. He did it because he was in love with me and thought the whole accident was his fault. But he regrets what he did and will never do it again. He's happy now." Niall explained, giving Harry a side hug and a kiss on the cheek.

Harry felt tears burning his eyes.

All of a sudden the two boys engulfed Harry in a tight hug and it lasted for a while, "Look, it's alright Harry. We're happy to know that you haven't cut again and we'll be here for you." Liam whispered in Harry's ear and also making sure Zayn could hear him as well.

Zayn hummed in agreement as they pulled away from their hug. They also hugged Niall, knowing that it would've been hard for him to say and to find out as well.

Zayn and Liam looked back at Louis and looked at him with confusion, "How come you're not saying anything?" Zayn asked, pointing at the boy lounging across the sofa.

"Because I found out before both of you, I was the one who found the razor fresh with blood," Louis explained.

"Wait, so we were the only two who didn't even get told until now," Liam huffed and turned around back to look at Harry.

"Hey! You should be happy that we even told you!" Niall growled, as he jumped up from the couch and got up in Liam's face.

Harry stood up and broke the two apart, "I'm sorry, both of you should've found out as soon as I did it and I'm also sorry for you finding out like this,"

"It's alright Haz." Zayn said, patting Harry's shoulder and smiled at him. Harry smiled back and also smiled at Liam.

Liam couldn't help it, seeing those dimples and face, it always makes you want to smile. So he returned it.

Harry was relieved, this all went so well and he can't believe how good of best friends they are. Finally, he got everything off his chest and it certainly felt like whole weight has been lifted off.

Louis cleared his throat and stood up from the sofa, "I think it's bed time now, we have to get up early because we have an interview, then soundcheck for the concert and the actual concert tomorrow night. So early night tonight boys."

All the boys thought, when did Louis become the Dad? They all laughed at Louis and engulfed him in a hug. A One Direction group hug.

"I love you all!" Harry smiled and they all responded with a jumble of, "same."

They finally pulled back and called a 'goodnight' walking to their rooms.

Let's just say, Harry went to sleep happy that night.

Finally The Truth's Out!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally! Liam and Zayn now know!

Next 2 chapters have already been planned and almost finished being written. Wait... Is that the right word to say? Written? Oh well...

What did you think of this chapter? Comment below \/ \/ \/

Has anyone else heard about the bombings in Boston? I send my prayers to all the people. I send my condolences to all the families who have lost a loved one. I just send my prayers to Boston. #prayforboston

Vote, Comment, Follow! I think you know what to do, tell everyone about this story! XO

~Keep Commenting!

-Shan.xo