Chapter 8-Wake Up, Please!

Harry groaned as he heard the phone ring, echoing through the house. He groaned because he just got comfortable on the couch and the stupid phone had to ring.

He got up from his spot, not worrying about the stinging of his wrists. Harry sighed and stumbled into the kitchen, finally getting the phone.

Harry hasn't left the house for days. He didn't want the media to see him like this, he still looked like a complete wreck. After this morning. what he did, he made sure that he relaxed for a while and wait till it was time to visit Niall at the hospital.

As Harry answered the phone, "Hello?"

"Oh, Harry! It's Doctor Sabrina Smeather speaking from the hospital," Harry heard the women speak. Harry suddenly got worried, did something happen to Niall? He started panicking and he's palms were becoming sweaty, his anxiety started acting up again.

Since Niall went into hospital, Harry started getting a lot of anxiety attacks He would start worrying and it would get worse minute by minute.

"Did something happen to Niall?" Harry questioned as he silently took deep breaths and trying to calm himself down.

"Yes," Sabrina answered.

Harry almost dropped the phone, he bursted into tears and sobs were erupting from his quivering lips. He lost his Niall! His Nialler! He can't live without Niall!

"Harry!" Sabrina screamed through the phone, making Harry snap out of his thoughts, "It's not bad, Niall didn't die!" She corrected herself, feeling guilty for making Harry cry.

Harry gasped, "Oh, thank god! Then what happened?" He sniffled, making sure he stopped himself from crying.

"It's actually good news," Sabrina said, "Niall is improving and he might be waking up tonight or tomorrow,"

Harry now couldn't stop smiling now, knowing that Niall was going to wake up very soon, "Are you serious!?" Harry yelled.

"Yes, very serious," Sabrina laughed at how happy Harry was. She knew how distraught he was and she was very excited to deliver this news, knowing that Harry would be practically jumping out his pants with excitement. Sabrina found out that Harry had feelings for Niall because it was pretty obvious how Harry would always visit everyday, holding Niall's hand and talking to him.

"May I come visit now?" Harry asked, becoming fidgety with excitement.

Sabrina chuckled, "Yes of course you can, see you soon Harry," The line went dead and Harry chucked the phone onto the bench.

"Louis! Louis! LOUIS!" He screamed while running up to the older boys' bedroom, "Louis! Louis! LOUIS!" Harry bursted through Louis' bedroom door.

"Harry?" Louis questioned, raising his eyebrow at the younger boy. Louis thought it was time to talk to Harry about his cuts, Louis cringed slightly at the word. He wanted Harry to explain why he did that to himself?

"We have to go to the hospital! NOW!" Harry screamed, jumping up and down where he was standing, "Niall's waking up soon!"

"Okay, Harry? Calm your tits, mate!" Louis stood up from where he was sitting and walked over to Harry, "Can we talk first please?"

Harry's smile faded as soon as he saw Louis' serious face, "What about Lou?" It's really not good news when Louis has a serious face showing, Harry knew that this was very, very serious!

"Have you been cutting Harry?" Louis had no other way to say it, he just straight out said it. Louis really needed to know from Harry himself and just to be there for him.

Harry sighed, hoping that it wouldn't be brought up and he thought 'how did Louis find out?' Harry sat on the edge of Louis' bed and ran a hand through his curls, well isn't this mood downer hey? "Yes.." Harry mumbled, feeling ashamed that his best friend found out.

"Oh, Harry, why?" Louis whispered, as he sat next to Harry giving him a side hug. Harry laid his head on Louis' shoulder as he sighed again.

"It was the only way to relieve my pain, it was because of how depressed I got now that Niall hasn't been here." Harry explained.

"Why are you depressed over Niall for?" Louis asked, as his fingers ran through the younger boys' hair.

"Because... I'm in love with him!" Harry mumbled. Louis gasped, he was not expecting that and he was happy that Harry could be honest with him. Louis just couldn't believe why he would cut over Niall though?

"But why would you cut because of him?" Louis asked. Harry frowned, "I'm sorry, okay!?" He shrieked, moving away from Louis, "Any way how did you know I cut?" Harry asked.

"Maybe you should clean up after you're finished in the bathroom. Harry, I'm sorry! I didn't mean it like that! Look, I'll drop it but I hope you don't do it again and I'm happy that you told me how you truly feel about Niall, I won't judge you." Louis explained, "Now, let's go see Niall,"

Harry jumped up from his seat, smiling and running downstairs, "Hurry up Lou! He's going to wake up!" Harry called.

Louis chuckled but he was curious about how Harry's mood had changed so quickly, Louis let it brush past his mind though and got his car keys then running downstairs after Harry.

~At The Hospital~

Louis left Harry with Niall. Harry held Niall's hand and just talked about how much he loved him or about his day.

Harry felt Niall's hand twitch every minute which made Harry smile, knowing that the love of his life can hear him and knowing that he's going to wake up any minute.

Niall could hear everything Harry was saying and he could feel him fading from the darkness, he could feel the light shining through his eyelids. He was so close to waking up.

For Harry. Well.. Harry was starting to get impatient, he just wants his Niall back. He wanted to see those blue eyes, to be able to hear his laugh and to hear that beautiful Irish accent. Harry made sure he got a glass of water ready, he knew that Niall's throat would be dry.

Which Niall felt that his throat was really dry, he was also getting impatient with himself. He wanted to wake up to see his Harry, Those emerald eyes, those gorgeous curls and those addictive dimples that form when Harry smiles. Niall just wanted to hold his Harry when he woke up.

But when Harry said these words, "Niall, Wake Up, Please!" Harry pleaded as he kissed the back of Niall's hand.

Niall's eyes shot open.

Niall was finally awake!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NIALL'S AWAKE!

What do you think is going to happen next? Comment below! Will Harry admit his feelings? Or will Niall admit first? Now that Niall's awake, do you think something like that would happen?

Everyone, I absolutely love the comments. Hopefully you can give me lovely feedback and tell me what you think of the chapter, I would absolutely love that! Glad to know that there are some Narry shippers out there. :D

Vote, Comment, Like, Follow AND Share The Story Around, Add It To Your Library! XO

-Shan.xo