Chapter 30-Pleasure Me.

*Warning Narry smut is here!* 

After that was said, Harry grew a little shocked. A little, because he knew someday Niall would admit it, but not this soon. 

As for Niall when those words came out of his mouth, he was becoming apprehensive. He didn't want to change his mind, but slim and most chances are that if he did change his mind, it'll screw up the moment. Not only to get it over with, Niall feel like he should show Harry more sentiment, physically. Especially since Harry can unexpectedly been in distress about everything that's about Niall; matter of fact, anything that is atrocious news about Niall. 

"Oh... you are?" Harry asked, making sure—still a little aghasted. 

Before Niall can confirm, his lips pressed against his boyfriend's lips, that tasted like interesting cherry lip-calm. Niall changed his thought about verifying the answer because Harry should tell by how the kiss is getting passionately by the second. If you're predicting that Niall's tongue glided and explored Harry's mouth, then you're right. 

The kiss was getting perfect each second that one of them will hate to break it. But you need some air sometime, right? 

Also, the air is getting thicker. 

Since the bedroom is the legitimate, ordinary, and secluded place to be handling some affectionate business, the lovers got cosy on the well-made bed, Niall straddled Harry, and proceed on with the romantic osculation. Just to retreat for some air, Niall put the kissing to a halt as his eyes was filled with nothing but genuine lust. And so was Harry's. 

Tonight for the both of them will be absolutely nothing to worry about that's outside their relationship. 

Niall realised that he planned on not doing anything cliche and unnecessary, like you see in romantic movies before they dive into a sensual scene. 

"Now remember, I partially doubt that I'll be at all gentle," Niall grinned. 

"Gentle is boring, and rough isn't all that pleasurable like others consider it," Harry smirked. "But so sorry if that sounded corny as hell right now."

"Nah, I found it cute," Niall complimented. 

And the next thing you know, without any hesitation, the clothes from each other's body's was abolished and scattered on the floor, that the only clothing they have on is their boxers. Before one of them decided to take things further, they knew that condoms was in one of the drawers in the nightstand; but they had a feeling that they won't get into the MAJOR part just  yet. 

Making Harry become aroused than ever, Niall began making out with his neck by kissing, sucking, and biting it. There's zero care to Niall if he draw a passionate bruise. He founded Harry's exacted spot that a faint moan accidentally escaped his mouth. Something like that is an gratifying tone to Niall's ears. 

"Let me pleasure you first," Harry managed to discontinue his moaning. 

"Oh wait... do you?" Niall questioned, looking into his lover eyes. 

"Yeah, only if you don't mind," Harry proceeded. 

The both of them switched positions— so currently, Niall is relaxing on his back. Harry pecked his soft lips and decide to make a trail of tender kisses on Niall's torso. Whatever masculine, fresh scent body wash that Niall used, interested Harry's sense of smelling. Harry stopped his trail, noticing that he reached Niall's enclosed "member". 

Earlier, no pinch of nervousness didn't bother to interfere with the two yet—until Harry reached Niall's disco stick that makes everything go magical. 

Harry and Niall never mated with someone that was the same sex as them. So this'll be new to the two lovely couples, of course. 

Harry also found that if he keeps asking his boyfriend for full confirmation, he might get annoyed because of the fact that he's hesitating. 

Just because Harry conscience forced him, he pulled on the waistband that takes place on the top of Niall's boxers. Niall had a feeling that this might be... exciting and romantic at an concurrency rate. Hey, anything that's not gonna stress both Niall and Harry out. 

Harry descended Niall's undergarment slowly and his private flesh finally unleashed. Harry decided to make the pleasure begin by experiencing his boyfriend's shaft orally. To make a little tease, Harry did a couple of kitty licks on the tip and south on the shaft, which Niall instantly gnaw his bottom lip. 

Straightaway, Harry plunge the disco stick in his mouth. Since he felt a little pleasure, Niall tucked his hips downwards soon Harry began bobbing his head down on it. 

"Damnit Harry..." Niall growled, as he's getting ready to bypass this upcoming delightful rush at any second—if Harry can keep it up. 

To enhance the moment, Harry was humming in rhythm with Niall's moaning as he's blowing him. Niall was slightly going nuts—by rapidly turning his head from left to right, breathing a little hard, and moaning. 

Finally, the climax surged into his body, making Niall releasing his Harry's mouth. Harry was polite enough to accept the fact that Niall oozed in his mouth, haha. 

Niall never know that Harry had so much..."talent" in pleasuring someone lustfully. 

"But here's one thing," Harry added, positioning himself. 

"What's that?" Niall panted. 

"This session we have for the rest of the night has to be confidential," Harry smiled. 

Niall approved that offer.

"By the way I've decided that I'm on top this time," Harry growled in Niall's ear, as he pulled down his own boxers and grabbing the lubricant also the condoms, "Even though you said you were going to get rough with me, I thought no that's not going to happen-" He put the condom on his manhood and continued what he was saying, "This is you losing your virginity Niall, I think we should do it this way... It will be a lot better." Harry smirked, as he finished preparing himself.

Harry didn't bother prepping Niall, he wanted to feel him properly. "This might hurt so please tell me if you want me to stop," He lined himself up near the blonde haired boy's entrance and slowly entered. 

Niall yelped in pain, but as it went on he was pleasured more and more. 

In the end, their bodies molded together in a beautiful pleasurable bliss and the both of the lovers continue on making passionate love as nightfall is still setting in. Even if it was another round...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zayn cover his ears with the pillow that was supplied on the hotel bed. He honestly wished these walls were sound proof but they really weren't

He was in the middle of the couples rooms. Louis and Liam together in one room on the left and Niall and Harry together in one room on the right. 

The moans echoed from the Narry room into Zayn's room, it made him feel really uncomfortable. It was more uncomfortable when he heard their bed banging against the wall. 

The muffled voices of talking was echoed from the LiLo room into Zayn's room. They were non stop talking and then there would be yelling. But it would all turn into a talk again. Louis and Liam were just having some simple conversations. 

The pillow didn't do anything for Zayn's ears. He left his iPod and headphones on the tour bus, so he was just stuffed.

He wasn't going to get sleep any time soon...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey hey everybody! How you liking this chapter so far? Don't be surprised when I say that I wrote the sensual part! ♥

Sorry if it's pathetic and I appreciate it if it's amazing to you.

So Shannon mentioned that this incredible story is coming to a end. D: Well, I must admit, this is the FIRST Narry story that caught my interest and I'm honored to be the co-writer of it.

Follow me so you can vibe on with me, if you like. ☮

- Princetons_RayBans (Asia) ♥ xo

NIALL LOST HIS V-CARD! ASDFGHJKL! 

And poor Zayn. :'(

Sorry it took so long everyone. Sorry for keeping you waiting. Hopefully this chapter made up for it.. 

We're almost to the end of this book too.. :(

Vote, Comment, SUBSCRIBE! :D

~Shan.xo