Chapter 18-Oops!

Chapter 18-Oops!

Niall faceplanted on the couch backstage and screamed into the cushion while punching it. He was angry at himself because he choked on his words out there. He was angry at himself because it was important to Harry and himself. 

He just didn't have the guts to say it to all those fans out there. He didn't want to loose any of them and he didn't want more hate from people either. 

Personally, Niall thought he was a coward that he couldn't announce the speeches he had to say and he gets to nervous. While on the other side of his thoughts, he thought that he let down Harry because they both strongly agreed to this announcement and there goes Niall not saying anything!

Harry walked through the door with the microphone still in his hand. He closed the door behind him and saw his boyfriend laying face first into the couch. He put the microphone down on the arm of the couch and stroked Niall down his back, as he sat beside him.

Harry should've took over for Niall, he saw how scared Niall was and could see the doubts that Niall was having. He just wanted to leave Niall to say it but he guessed he should've been by Niall's side for it.

Niall groaned and turned to face Harry, "I'm a coward," He whispered, as Harry played with his lovers shirt.

"No, you're not bub." Harry whispered back and started to stroke Niall's hair, fixing it up.

But the two boys didn't realise that the microphone was still on, so that the rest of the boys and fans could hear every word they were saying. As the whole arena stayed silent and listening in, the boys tried to get people to turn the microphone before the conversation gets to serious.

"I'm so sorry Haz. I couldn't say it, I was frozen." Niall apologised. Harry intertwined their hands together and he kissed the top of his lovers hand.

"Hey, there's no need for an apology. I should've taken over for you but I didn't. So I'm sorry." Harry reassured the Irish boy.

"But we agreed to actually say it," Niall whined, as he sat up and cover his faces with his hands.

The crowd were getting confused at the conversation, they really wanted to know what this announcement was going to be.

"Don't worry about it Ni. we can tell them that we're a couple, as in boyfriend and boyfriend, later, okay?"

And there it was.

The whole crowd gasp, they were not expecting it. The rest of the boys on the stage were running around and were trying so hard to turn that microphone off. But it was too late as they all stood still and mouths opened gaping.

Louis facepalmed and he knew they were going to be in trouble with management.

Zayn quickly ran backstage to get the two boys. While Liam settled the crowd in front of him.

"Uhm.. We'll be right back guys!" Liam said into the microphone.

Zayn barged through the doors to see his other two band mates lip locking. He cleared his throat making them break apart.

"This is bad, boys!" Zayn shook his head, as the boys became concerned, "The whole crowd now knows that you're together. And I mean as in a couple together!"

Niall's eyes widened, "What!? How!?"

Zayn pointed to the microphone beside them, "Ah shit!" Harry groaned, as he grabbed the microphone and they all ran back out on stage.

As soon as Niall and Harry walked out in front of the crowd of fans, it was only silent for a bit until the whole arena erupted into screams and cheers.

They were both confused at first but it gradually turned into smiles, "I think they accept us," Harry whispered in Niall's ear and intertwined their hands.

The crowd started chanting, "KISS! KISS! KISS!"

And that's what they did. Their lips attached together.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, I know it may be a short chapter!

But hey, all the fans finally know about Narry!

Vote, Comment, Fan! xo

-Shan.xo

P.S. I met Harrison Craig! asdfghjkl; ;) xoxoxox <3