Chapter 13-One Of Those Busy Days.

WARNING; NARRY FLUFF AHEAD! So now you've been warned!

Chapter 13-One Of Those Busy Days.

The car drove along the road with the 5 boys sitting inside and their personal driver or security shall we call it.. They all woke up extra early this morning because they had an interview and they all knew it was going to be one hectic day since the concert is back on! 

Harry and Niall cuddled up in the very back of the car, whispering sweet nothings in each other's ears. Liam and Louis in the middle seats, staring out the windows. Lucky last, Zayn had called shotgun, as in he got the passenger seat.

"Boys. Remember this interview is important, so not too much mucking about. Harry and Niall no affection to each other out in public, okay?" Paul, their driver, eyed the two boys in the very back through the review mirror. 

Harry and Niall both nodded, as the car pulled up to the building. They made sure they parked out the back of the building so they weren't bombarded by fans. 

They hopped out of the car, you could hear the loud screams from the front, and made their way inside to be met up with makeup artists. 

When they were finished touching up and got passed their clip-on microphones, a lady came up to them with a tight dress, a very professional jacket on and high, very high, heels.

"Hello boys! Glad you could be here! My name's Brenda!" The lady cheered, as she shook each boy's hands. 

So they were set up in their seats and the interview started. Harry made sure he was sat next to Niall. Harry smirked like he was about to do something naughty..

"Hello, today I'm here with the popular boyband, One Direction!" The lady cheered again. Jeez, the lady loved to cheer! The 5 boys chorused their 'hello's'

"Sorry Niall that you have to be here after you just got out of hospital. I'm surprised that your management didn't let you recover a bit." Brenda said, sympathetically.

"It's alright, I'm fine. I'm just glad that I'm back with these boys anyway because hospital was a big hell hole!" Niall answered. Everyone laughed.

The interview continued, mostly about Niall's accident that happened and the tour. Harry halfway through thought that maybe he should give Niall a little surprise.

Harry's hand travelled underneath Niall's shirt and up his back, which made Niall shiver and gasp, sending Harry a side glare. 

"Niall, sweetie, you alright?" Brenda asked, noticing Niall's gasp.

"I-I'm fine!" Niall stuttered and relaxed under Harry's touch. 

Harry smirked again and his hand travelled down lower, lower and lower down Niall's back, the feel of Niall's skin made Harry want more. It travelled lower and Harry sneaked his hand down Niall's pants, making Niall groan.

Everyone looked at him and Niall became flushed. Harry quickly slipped his hand out and acted all natural like nothing happened but a chuckle escaped from his mouth. 

"Ahem, well. Anyway, one more question. This was sent in by a person on Twitter, which bromance throughout the band do you ship the most?" Brenda looked up at the boys from her peice of paper.

"Liam?" She questioned.

"I'd probably have to say... LiLo because you know, I love Louis!" Liam gave Louis a side hug, who was actually next to him.