Chapter 3-Getting Along

The doors creaked as Niall opened them. The cool London air hitting his face as soon as he got outside. He pulled his beanie over his ears and walked through the icey carpark, making sure his sneakers were secure before he kept walking.

It was winter in London. They say it's the best time of the year because it snows. Niall really doesn't get why it's the best because it's so flipping cold, also because his an Irish man too.

Niall had a little hop in his step because he was so excited to be hanging out with Harry today. Harry and him always needed to go out somewhere alone and without the boys hanging around

As Niall walked he got closer to Harry's car. Niall found Harry himself leaning against the bonnet, waiting for him.

Harry smiled at Niall as soon as he saw him. Harry gave Niall, the all to familiar, signature smile with those gorgeous dimples. Niall made sure that he smiled back, showing off his braces in the process. 

Harry was also excited for this date. Wait, no it ain't a date, it's a.... Hang out? Yes, hang out! With Niall. He also thought that it was about time Niall and him got some alone time together as well.

"Hey Ni," Harry greeted, when Niall was right in front of him.

"Hey Harreh!" Niall waved. The silence came upon them, just standing there staring at each other, green orbs meet blues orbs. Crystal meets Jade. Well, you get when that means..

Harry's eyes sparkled with something that Niall couldn't quite read what it actually was.

Niall felt myself leaning in. What the hell!? What am I doing!? Niall thought as he got closer and closer until he was inches from Harry's lips, their noses only touching. Niall's breathing hitched as  he stared at the boy in front of him who had his eyes closed.

As for Harry, he was enjoying this closeness. He did realise that they were about to kiss, he closed his eyes and started leaning in himself too.  Harry was just jumping out of his jeans because they were about to kiss. But Harry heard Niall's breathing hitch and knew that that this may have gone to far..

Harry finally opened them and his eyes went wide, he knew that Niall wouldn't have liked this, they're just best mates, are they? But was Niall the one who started leaning in?

Harry pulled away and coughed, "Umm... We better get going before they close the shopping centre," Harry hopped inside the car and started the engine.

Niall sighed and ran his hand over his beanie, forgetting that it was on and couldn't touch his hair. Great! Now he hates me! Good on ya Niall! The little voice said. This little voice in Niall's head was like his consience, telling him if he's doing the right thing or not.

Niall hopped in the car. It was a silent drive to the shops, all you could hear was the radio playing the most popular songs at the moment. Not a single word was said about their 'almost' kiss. They both didn't even try to make a conversation.

I must've stuffed up big time. Niall and Harry thought at the same time.

Harry finally parked the car in front of the huge, big building and they both got out. Now, time to try and talk to each other.

Niall walked up to Harry as he locked the car, "Hey Harry, I'm sorry about before I didn't mean for that to happen,"

Harry was also just about to say sorry as well but Niall had beat him to it.

Harry looked to the ground then looked back up and smiled at Niall, "Don't worry about it Ni, it happens. Now, c'mon, let's go shop and have fun," Harry grabbed Niall's wrist and pulled him inside the shopping centre full of shops and people.