Chapter 17-What's Happening?

The next day, Niall finally got discharged from the hospital. The doctor prescribed him medication and advised him to come back if a problem happens in the future.

Harry hopes nothing scary will ever happen to his lover again. Niall is extremely special to Harry and Harry can't picture a world without Niall, he can't imagine his life without him.

5 of the boys hung out before getting busy for soundcheck to make the fans that's coming to a concert, the time of their lives. The guys were all concerned about Niall's health but he said that he can do it, it'll be a bigger problem to the "Directioners" out there if he decided to lay around all day.

The happy and the surprising twist was the paparazzi and tabloids left them alone, but don't bother jinxing it.

The heart-throbbing boys arrived to an arena that they'll perform one hell of a show tomorrow night, to begin their 3-hour rehearsals. Harry decided to make the time because earlier he came up with a wonderful idea of restarting him and Niall's first date tonight, but it probably not be a picnic.

"Wait, what they doing here?" Louis pointed at this boy-band that was dancing and doing soundcheck at a stage right in front of them.

They were apparently at the same arena that One Direction was scheduled for rehearsing and performing. So technically, this grew to be a problem for the boys. They walked up front to identify the band. The familiar band was actually their past competitor, of course. They always compete for the same category in almost every award show event.

One guy, that had dirty blonde curly locks, his name was Jay, his shirt was unbuttoned all the way down just to flaunt his abs and all, stopped dancing and walked from to the stage.

"Ohh snap it's One Direction." His accent was British and he chuckled, showing his perfect teeth. "Is there a problem?" He asked, trying not to be rude.

"Yes, aren't we suppose to be here?" Niall asked.

Yes, the finally boys recognized the band. It was a band that's originally from UK, they were The Wanted. They were rehearsing to one of their songs that's on the top 50 of the US and UK BillBoard charts, Glad You Came. They're only a couple of years over 1D's age. 

"Umm, we supposed to--"

"Oh my freaking God is that One Direction?!" A guy exclaimed that had hair swept up like Zayn's hair, wearing a black Ramones t-shirt boy interrupted his band mate, smiling at the other 5 British-Irish boys in front of him.

"Siva, I know you saw me talking about a situation." The  bald headed guy that had nearly sworn at his other band mate.

"Don't listen to Max. He doesn't know what the word 'situation' means." The swept up hair guy, Siva, joked, making One Direction laugh a little.

"Okay, we're suppose to rehearse here." Zayn spoke. "Don't take my words the wrong way you guys. This has gotta be some mistake."

"I don't know, but all I know is we gotta show here tonight." Siva said.

Then here goes another boy, who flips up the front, which made Max, Siva, and One Direction flinch. His hair was fully brown, had sunglasses on inside, and his body was filled with sweat. 1D do know that it was another member of the group, Nathan.

"Damn Nath!" Tom interjected, the last member who spoke within the group.

Nathan was catching his breath. "Instead of making a big fuss about it, we can practice together." He mentioned, and that turned into a reasonable, brilliant point to the boys. It made a great point for Harry because he didn't want to waste any time of consulting over a petty problem. He wanted to get this date with Niall happening!