Chapter 19-Management...

Please read the author's note below! Thankyou. ;D

Chapter 19-Management... 

"And when were you two idiots going to tell us this!?" 

The 2 boys sat in front of their management, Modest, while the other three waited outside for them. Both boys shrunk in their chairs while watching their boss growl at them.

So they got the phone call last night after the concert. They were yelled at through the phone device and got told "to meet tomorrow morning," which is where they are now. But Louis' predictions were right, he knew this was going to be occurring.

Harry and Niall both shrugged at the question that was asked of them. 

"You know what this could do to your image, your band as well!?" 

"But the fans support us!" Niall answered back. He was really fuming at this stupid meeting already. All the boys hate their management because they weren't allowed to do anything, the boss will only bring up the "contract." to use against them.

"You really think that? You know you will get some hate for this!" 

"Yeah, I don't care. Just as long as I'm with Niall then I'm alright with it." Harry took a hold of Niall's hand and rubbed his thumb over the top of it.

As the guy in front of him sighed, rubbing his forehead. "Just wait out in the waiting room, we'll try and figure out what to do with this."

"I'm not going to break up with Harry either," Niall mumbled, as they walked out to the other boys.

They all engulfed each other in a group hug, "I swear, if there was going to be anymore yelling, I would've barged through that door and gave them a piece of my mind!" Louis whispered, making the others laugh.

They all knew that Louis pretty much despised the management, he was glad that the contract was going to end soon.

"Don't worry Lou, we've already gave them a piece of our mind." Harry said, as they pulled back from their group hug. 

"Well, we're all here for you if anything happens," Zayn smiled at the two boys, who had intertwined their hands.

"Yeah. Just as long as they don't break the two of you up." Liam whispered, as he hung off Louis' arm. 

Niall and Harry weren't looking forward to management's decisions about what's going to happen to their relationship. They looked at each other with such worry and it was heartbreaking for the other boys to see this.

They all knew they truly loved each other. 

"What are you two doing out here anyway?" Louis asked, cuddling into Liam's side.

Everyone wondered if Liam and Louis had a thing going on that they don't know about. Niall and Harry were going find out some day soon. 

"They're making a decision on what they're going to do with our relationship." Niall answered, as his head hung low.

He wasn't looking forward to the decision that management was going to make, it would absolutely hurt him if he and Harry would have to break up. This is what Harry was feeling as well. They were both afraid on what's going to happen next.

 The boys stayed silent when Niall answered with that. They all sat down near each other while they waited for the boss to call them in.

Niall took hold of Harry's hand again, "I love you," He whispered, as he laid his head on his lover's shoulder.

"I love you too," Harry whispered back, turning his head and giving Niall a peck on the lips. 

"Harry! Niall!" A voice called, making all the boys jump in fright. Harry took a deep breath, everything in his head was going fast making him feel a bit light headed. 

Niall held onto Harry's arm tightly, as they stood up. 

"Do you want us to come with you?" Liam asked. Niall and Harry both nodded. They all stood and made their way to the private room to see everyone looking at them.

"Why are the other boys here?"

"Because we want them to be here," Niall mumbled as they sat in the same chairs as before, while the other boys stood behind them.

The boss sighed, running a hand over his head, "We've made a decision..." 

"And what is it?" Louis pressured, only to get Harry to give him a look saying 'quit-it!"

The boss sighed again, "We decided that you two can stay in  this relationship you have.." 

This put a smile on all the boys faces. Harry and Niall were thrilled, they were actually allowed to stay in this relationship.

"But!" 

There were always 'buts' in these situations.

"You can't show a lot of affection in public, keep it on a down low. If you don't then we'll go with our other decision.." 

"And what would that other decision be?" Harry asked, he was sitting on the edge of his seat waiting to lip lock with the Irish boy next to him.

"It'll be over between you two!" 

"We won't mess this up sir. Thank you so much!" Niall smiled, as he looked at Harry. Their eyes locked and all they could see was love with a bit of happiness glistening in each other's eyes.

"Right, well you boys better get going because you have to get ready for your show tonight!" 

And the boys were off. 

Niall jumped on Harry's back for a piggy-ride. There were smiles all around, as they walked out of the building. 

Niall kissed Harry on the cheek.

Harry was going to attack that boy with kisses as soon as they got in the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, I hope this wasn't too boring! I actually hope this story isn't starting to get boring because I feel like it is.. Oh well..

I POSTED A NEW BOOOOOK! Whoever likes 5 Seconds of Summer, you should go read it. It's another boyxboy book, between Ashton Irwin and Luke Hemmings (LASHTON) So please take some time to check it out. I would appreciate if you left a vote or comment! Thankyou, xo

Vote, Comment and Follow! ;D

~Shan.xo