A/N + DISCLAIMER

Whew. This feels so surreal honestly. I would have never imagined that I would be able to write a whole ass story someday - least of all of a dark romance book. I'd like to start off by saying that this story is going to have A LOT of mature content and hence, is suitable for 18+ readers only.

Unrequited Love (Book 1 in the Untamed Love series) revolves around the two protagonists, Luciana Rodriguez and Mikhail Petrov. Needless to say, this book will involve anti-heroes, insta-lust and a lot of dark and violent themes. So, if that's not really your cup of tea, then I suggest that you stop reading right here.

One thing that I will not tolerate EVER is hate and unnecessary criticism regarding my characters and the story as a whole. Please keep in mind that this my first book so it's bound to have some errors and is not perfect. I will always keep an open mind to constructive criticism because in the end, the goal is to improve and learn during this whole writing process. However, if I find anyone being abusive, hateful or simply plain rude in the comments down below, I will not hesitate to mute your petty ass, get that straight.

With that being said, I really hope you guys enjoy reading Lucail's story as much as I enjoyed writing it and I look forward to all of your reactions. If you don't follow me on Instagram already, my username is @bibliomxniac (the same as here!) or you can head on over to my author profile and click the link in my bio to do the same.

I will be updating thrice a week - on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays, so don't forget to add my book to your libraries for a notification every time I update a chapter. Until then, I hope all of you are staying safe and are treating people with kindness xx

Don't forget to vote, comment and share this story (it would mean the world to me if you did🥺)!!!

Trigger Warnings:
Mentions of rape, abuse, domestic violence, kidnapping, torture, murder, violence in general, sexually explicit scenes and other mature content.

Note: Please, please, please make sure that you've gone through the TWs before you start this story. If you're underage/can't handle dark romance/anti heroes, please stop reading RIGHT NOW.
Without further ado, let's proceed into the story. I can't wait for you guys to finally meet my babies Mikhail and Luciana😭🤍

Disclaimer:

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

All rights reserved with Bibliomxniac. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying or recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without permission in writing from the author.