Beach

Heyo!

One thing to mention: The story will follow the canon, but I will add my own in-between events. The events will also have different details but will follow the basic plot. Sorry if this chapter is a bit short.

This is it.

Mami is going to strike.

This is war.

Your friends and Mami's friends are going to the beach, and Kazuya is apparently taking his 'girlfriend' with him.

This means Chizuru is going to the beach with them, and that means trouble.

_________________________________________________________________________

"Hi Kibe-san, Kuri-san!" Mami shouts cutely and they respond back. She looks at you. "Oh wow, you're here, Y/N-san. I didn't expect you to be here!"

"The more the merrier, I guess." You say. "Besides, I like the beach too. Going to relax a bit today."

Mami enthusiastically nods, and as soon as she greets Kazuya and Chizuru, you sense fake happiness. Her friends are there too, so we decide to swim a bit.

"Ohh, Y/N-san! You're pretty good at swimming!" Mami shouts while playing volleyball with her friends.

"I don't look like it but I actually have a capable body." You shout, which makes them laugh. You swim a bit until you decide that's enough and walk out, and sit next to Kazuya and Chizuru. You ruffle your bag, and a second later, you hand Kazuya and Chizuru cartons of strawberry milk.

"Ha, thanks bro." Kazuya pats your shoulder.

"Hey, Y/N," Chizuru looks at you. "You're not all skins and bones!" Kazuya stifles his laugh.

"Of course he's not! He's an expert at bouldering! In fact, he's teaching Kuri about it!" Chizuru looks again to you. She sends a 'really?' look.

"Yup, that's what I do." You say.

"Well I'm gonna swim!" Kazuya stands up as he looks at Mami going to the beach. "Wanna come Chizuru?" She politely declines. Kibe is eyeing Kazuya. I can already feel that Mami is going to be doing something to Kazuya.

_________________________________________________________________________

Soon after, we're all eating together. Kazuya looks intense, probably because of Mami's appearance. Kibe notices it too, so he stands up, and he starts punching.

And it's one thing after another and you sigh.

"You're not supposed to let your dick control your love life, Kazu-chin."

Kazuya, also angered, starts punching Kibe. I decide that's enough, so you excuse yourself from the chaos and go to the further side of the beach and sits alone.

See, this is the reason why girlfriends are trouble. You think.

I mean, it's pretty cool having a sexy girlfriend and that, but can't be asked. There are so many cons than pros. You think.

Well, time to get up and return now.

When you return, Mami waves, as if satisfied. Kazuya and Chizuru are probably gone talking, and Kibe and the others are cleaning up.

"Well, that ended very anticlimatically, didn't it?" You say. One of Mami's friend chuckles. "You have no idea. Kazuya started shouting about some serious stuff."

"And I thought I could relax..." You sigh, and Kibe roughly apologises. You don't really care about what happened, so you decide to let it go. "It's ok I guess. Friends fight."

Kazuya and Chizuru return, and we all go our separate ways. But before I can go, Kibe nudges you.

"Bro, we need to talk." He sounds serious, so you follow him.

"I have three tickets for a boat ride. I was thinking of giving it to Chizuru, Kazu-chin, and myself, but you're the calmer guy. Besides, you seem to be good friends with Chizuru." He hands you 3 tickets.

You're surprised, and tries to hand him back the tickets. "You sure? These must've been expensive."

Kibe shakes his head. "It's a gift for Chizu and Kazuya, and you can be the third wheel. I'm bad at those stuff." He chuckles and scratches his head. "It's ok, you can have it. Just make sure you buy me extra hot chicken wings."

You nod vigorously and run to where Chizuru is. She's hiding behind a wall. Probably embarrassed that she's in a bikini.

"Oi, Chizuru!" You say, surprising Chizuru.

"Kyaa! Y/N, you bastard, you scared me to death!" She shouts.

"Here you go. Kibe told me to give me these." You hand her two tickets for the boat. "Kazuya will probably rent you again this week. Make sure to go to the boat, and say it's a gift from Kibe."

"Oh.. wow, thanks." Chizuru stutters, while reading the ticket.

"Don't thank me, thank Kibe when you meet him." You snicker a bit. "And don't even be thankful, because I'm going there too!"

Chizuru looks at you for a moment. Then nods her head. "Well, I'm fine with that, to be honest. Meet you at our apartment, Y/N. I've made some miso soup!" She smiles and leaves.

You look at her for a moment and then sigh miserably. "Why did Kibe told me to go here in the first place..."