Schoolgirl

This day Kazuya didn't rent her; Chizuru made the plan, but also invited Kazuya so it wouldn't look to 'suspicious' for you.

Ichinose Chizuru: Hey, meet me at the mall, wear your school uniform on.

You look at the message and immediately put on your old high school uniform, and head out.

The first person you see is Kazuya. Kazuya is looking very red and doesn't notice you walk to them, and he has a very good reason.

Chizuru is wearing a school uniform with a mini skirt, and lots of people are staring at her, and she looks very, very cute. You wave, and Chizuru waves back, which makes Kazuya notice.

"Uhm, not to be rude, but why is Y/N here?" Kazuya asks Chizuru.

"Oh well, I thought we would spend some time together, as a friend, you know." Chizuru answers.

"So, what are we going to do?" You ask, and Chizuru smiles a bit. Chizuru points to the photo booth.

"Kazuya, wait here a bit." She says and tugs you along the photo booth, and leaves Kauya in a weird position.

Meanwhile, inside the photo booth, the machine is saying: Now, a hug for the two lovely couples!

You immediately start sweating. "Wa-wait, we're not a couple-" But Chizuru stops you. She opens her arms, wide.

"Here." She says, and opens her arm a bit further, hinting you to do it. So you do it. Her arms wrap around your back, and you blush.

I didn't sign up for this. Y/N, think properly! She's your friend! Your friend!

The photo is taken, and you're about to leave, when-

"Lastly, can we get one lovely kiss from the couples~"

You gulp, and Chizuru looks shocked too. "Should we just skip this one, Chizuru-"

Chizuru kisses on your cheek.

A flash, photo taken. You're dumbstruck.

"Why did you-"

"It was just for fun," Chizuru explains, but her face is red. You and she go out, and wait for the photo to come out. When the photo does come out, you go to where Kazuya's standing, where he points to a cute-looking girl, looking at some clothing. Chizuru's eyes startle, and she immediately pushes me somewhere else.

Meanwhile, Sumi whips her head around, showing off a determined face.

_________________________________________________________________________

"Follow me!"

The three of you walk up the streets, creating whispers amongst the people around them.

"Damn, look at the girl. She is fine~"

"Her friends must be so lucky. Wish it was me."

You finally recognize how popular your friend is, and your face goes even redder. and Kazuya holds Chizuru's hand. "Eh-" Chizuru starts talking, but then stops. They go up the streets, and the next thing is-

You're riding a Ferris wheel with them, and as time passes, you feel more and more like you're the third wheel. You sit across Kazuya. Chizuru enters, and Kazuya scoots over to make space for Chizuru, but Chizuru just ignores it and sits next to you.

"This seat has a better view," She says as if knowing why she's sitting there, next to you.

The Ferris wheel goes up, and you take a look down. You gulp, and lean against the seat, causing Chizuru to look at you.

"What's wrong, Y/N?"

"I-I think I just found out that I have an acrophobia-" You stumble, at the sudden nauseousness, and fall over. Instinctively, you grab a holding to make yourself not fall, only that it's-

One of Chizuru's boobs.

Chizuru immediately blushes, and you blush heavily too. Kazuya looks half-dead. You immediately take the hand off, causing you to fall on the floor. You sit again and clear your throat.

"I- that wasn't intentional." You apologize so solemnly, but Chizuru isn't looking as angry. In the past, she would've tried to cut his hands off.

"I-it's ok, I know that you didn't do it on purpose-" Chizuru says, and glares at Kazuya for some reason.

"Ah, ok... I'll just close your eyes, we need to go around 3 more times, right-" You close your eyes, and you try to ignore Kazuya and Chizuru's conversation.

You hear the word 'porn', and your eyes shut even more.

Kazuya looks a bit better when you open your eyes. You're about to go somewhere when Chizuru lightly taps you. "Here you go." She hands you a picture of your eyes closed, Chizuru smiling, and Kazuya in the background, making a cheese sign.

"Wha- how did you-"

"I paid for 1000 yen," She asks. "And it's ok, you don't need to repay me." She rubs her right arm. "Today was fun, so I'll let it go."

"Ah. Ok..." You rub your head. "Today was fun too."

_________________________________________________________________________

Kazuya's thinking about what happened in the ferris wheel at his messy bed.

Y/N has his eyes shut, and Chizuru keeps throwing glances at him. Kazuya wonders that for a moment. The photo booth, the picture, and the glances?

Kazuya sighs. He liked Chizuru, but... he was with Y/N his whole life. For once, stop letting love win over the person you've been with your whole life!

Besides... Kazuya thought.

Chizuru... already has....

Feelings for Y/N.

It's was time to move on. He sighs, but makes a determined face. He picks up his phone, and searches something up.

Please comment if I should pair Kazuya with Ruka or Sumi.