Pat

"What's up with the ass-mopey attitude?" Kibe suspiciously asks you and Kazuya. You just sigh and Kazuya hits his head on the desk.

"Nothing... something important is about to happen. Something very important." You say, and Kazuya gives a tired thumbs up. You decided not to tell anyone about the movie, since they would try to help out and such, and you'd feel bad eating up their time. More importantly, you're not sure if you want Nagomi-san to hear about this...

"By the way bro, what's up with Chizuru now?" Kibe asks. He's actually been pretty cool about this. Kibe is also a gigachad. The author's totally not gonna match him up with Sumi later since the author feels bad for gigachad Kibe to not have a cute girl.

"Ah, she might quit as a rental girlfriend you know... with all that commotion..." You say, and you pick up your bag.

"It's summer break, Kibe, get some fresh air, maybe go to the beach." You tap Kazuya.

"Yeah, thanks bro. Too bad you can't come with me, because of that important project." Kibe shrugs. "But you know, it's kinda cool, you know? Doing something big in your life." He looks at the ceiling and mutters something about a girlfriend.

_________________________________________________________________________

"It's summer break, but we're still gonna work hard." You whistle on your way to make yourself feel a bit better. Chizuru already has left early, so you're going to the site alone. Kazuya, of course, will be arriving with Ruka. You're whistling on your way when someone lightly taps on your shoulder.

You look around, and you see Mami. She smiles devilishly, and you don't like it one bit. It was good when she wasn't here! You think, but on the outside, you manage to smile a bit.

"Uh... hi, Mami, what's up? Haven't seen you for a while."

She smiles. "Oh you know, since it's summer break and all, I thought I'd visit my friends." She says that as if she couldn't be bothered when it wasn't a summer break.

"Anyhow, though, I have a question." She narrows her eyes, and she tilts her head, the hair covering her face. You tilt your face at the same angle so you can look at her too. She laughs a bit.

"So... now everyone knows that... Chizuru was only a fake girlfriend, right?" She asks, and you nod slowly, trying to make things dramatic for no reason.

"So... Kazuya doesn't have a girlfriend right now, yeah?" She asks, and you slowly nod. You chuckle a bit.

"Sorry to break your princess dream, Mami, but Kazuya already has a girlfriend."

Mami tilts her head once more. "Who?"

"You probably don't know her. She was also part of the rental compay but then quit and became Kazuya's girlfriend."

Mami's face sadness a bit, and her eyes go dull. "Oh... alright... then. Bye Y/N!" She shouts and she walks off. You shrug a bit, and you go on your way.

Meanwhile, Mami clenches her teeth.

When you go to the field, you find a surge of proudness feeling inside of you. There are 20 crews working on the camera and such, with people ordering and working busily. The one with glasses and black hair notices me. More people notice me, and they all look at me.

"Hello, I'm Y/N L/N, I'm your music director and your financial manager." You shout bow your head down, and everyone starts to clap, which makes you feel more awkward and cringe. You look awkwardly around the people.

You see Sumi, who is writing something real hard. You see Mini, who's drawing sketches of clothes. You see Ruka and Kazuya who's looking at a script. You see Chizuru, who's still clapping at you with a pink hue and a wide smile. Then she headpats you.

"You did an ok job, Y/N." She says cooly, like a tsundere again.

You smile and pat her head back, and you feel her soft and smooth brown hair. She blushes, but doesn't really stop you.

"And you'll do too!" You say. She smiles softly.

She then kicks you in the nuts, and walks away, apparently patting her head was 'perverted.'

Sumi, on the other hand, looks at them together, lost in thought. "Whaddya think that he'll like?"

Chapter done! 

Edit: Changed the line because it may have sounded like a yandere. Sorry everyone. I was tryna represent her confidence and determination inside.