Help

Have you read Rent-A-Girlfriend chapter 186.5? It's sooooooooooooo wholesome.

"Wow! This place is so beautiful!" Chizuru shouts and swirls around, you smile a bit.

This is it. This is the end. You think to yourself. I've learnt so much, and I've helped Chizuru as best as I could. I need to make sure this scene ends perfectly.

Chizuru looks at you. "Huh? Whacha doing? We should get going, y'know!"

You look at her, and you grin awkwardly. "Oh, uh-huh, sure!"

You stare at her as she walks. I really want to help her in every single possible way. I can't let her be disappointed, I want to help her out as much as possible.

Although, after this... I can't find out a great way to help her... what should I do? How can I help her?

You sigh nervously, unaware that Chizuru was noticing you.

_________________________________________________________________________

It's night, and it's almost time for the last scene. You're quietly fiddling around with the camera when the door opens. It's Chizuru, and she's wearing a very nice yukata.

"Ahhh! The bathhouse was really good!" She says. "Sorry that I went in first, but it was just so good. The food's really yummy too." She goes there and sits next to you.

"By the way, you need to wear your yukata when you're going to the open bathhouse. It's, as a rule."

You merely nod, still lost in thoughts. She stops talking and looks at you gently.

"Well, we should get going with the last scene, shouldn't we?" Chizuru says, and you nod and get up.

_________________________________________________________________________

The sky is pitch black, but you can see the bright stars shining. There's a gentle breeze to make the trees and the grass move ever so slightly. Amidst the beautiful nature, you and Chizuru stand, completely alone.

You sigh, and you get out the camera. After this, I won't be able to help as much... You are about to start the recording when she stops you.

"Hey, Y/N."

You take your eyes off the camera and give a small grin. "What's up?"

"Look, there's been a lot that I wanted to say..." She starts speaking, clenching her fists. "I... want to let you know that this isn't over."

"Huh?" You say, questioned.

"It's not over." She looks at you, over the bright stars and the coal sky. "It's not over... and it'll never be." She looks down.

"You've helped me so much with the movie, probably more than anyone..." Her head lowers down even more. "And I wanted to let you know, that this isn't over."

You're more confused, and you're about to ask her when she looks up. She's smiling, a soft smile, a smile that radiates warmth over you. The wind, as if on cue, breezes, softly touching Chizuru and your hair. Some of the leaves flutter.

"Ever since... we've met, you've helped me." She says, and her eyes soften. "And after this, I know you're going to help me. I know it. So..."

You can sense her eyes opening and closing, and her mouth breathing in and out. You notice the grass moving, and the winds gently crying. You can also notice how beautiful the sky is. What you don't notice, is that she's coming closer to you.

"So... let's always help each other out... right?" She asks you softly. "We'll always stay together, and always help each other. Could you do that for us?"

You blink at her, and it's like you're feeling lighter now, warmer and happier. One of the many to always help her out. "Sure. We'll always help each other out. Right?"

Her grin widens a bit, and you finally notice her standing close to you.

"Right..." She closes her eyes, and she hugs you. You can feel her soft arms reaching your back, pulling yourself tighter against her. You hug her back, content yourself, but then she tiptoes higher. You feel yourself warm and weird.

And then she kisses you, not on the cheek, but on the lips. Her eyes tighten, as if scared and shy at the same time.

She does that for 5 whole seconds. She tightens her hug, and you cup her head, accepting the kiss in some sense of recognization.

So.. Chizuru likes me.

I...

Think I like her too.

You think of all the memories you had with her, and the weird warm feeling inside you that's been happening intensifies.

You feel her soft lips touching your lip, and the wetness of her mouth. And it just wants you to hug her tighter.

"Yeah..."

"We'll always help each other..."

The sky remains unchanged, the stars glowing as beautiful as ever, as they shimmer above the two young souls.

_________________________________________________________________________

(Bonus)

It's night, and you're sleeping really nicely. The bathhouse really did it's job! On the other hand, Chizuru wakes up, and stares at you for 5 minutes.

She glares at you. "Ugh... why can't I sleep?" She rolls over her bed, and smiles a bit. She mutters to herself. "Y/N... sleeping like a baby."

God its so good (sorry if it wasnt as good, but for me its uadfbhdblsfjdafda) i will get further into chizuru's motivations and her feelings next chapter. Also some sad arcs coming up bruh.