Sumi and Mini (A long useless title that's fun to write. Also Sumi ><)

You're walking peacefully on one peaceful day at the peaceful university. The fundraising has been going excellent! About a month later you could have the needed funds! Kazuya has been doing great too! You think.

And Chizuru is working as hard as ever! Ruka is also really getting into the stuff! I've already picked which crew I'm gonna choose, and then we can-

Someone taps on your shoulder. It's a light tap, but it's enough to make you stumble forward at the surprise. That's exactly what you do. You stumble forward and turn around.

"Wha-"

It's a cute girl with pinkish-orange hair and a shy face. She looks even more surprised than you, and she bows her head. It's as if she's trying to speak, but she can't.

"What the-" You try to speak up, but then she grabs her phone and madly types something.

"Who are you-" You think for a moment, and you remember her as the same girl at the play, the girl Chizuru referred to as Sumi.

"Ah, Sumi, I see! Whatcha doing?" You try to approach as kind as possible, but she just blushes even more. She holds out her phone.

I want to help you out with the movie!

You read it, and tilt your head. "Who told you that?"

"Ch-" She stops, and instead types of Chizuru on her phone and shows it to you again.

She's definitely the shyest person I've ever seen in my life. You think, but you smile.

"Ehhh, I'll consider it. Hey, let's exchange phone numbers..."

After you and Sumi exchange phone numbers, you're about to leave when you see Sumi type something again. She takes her time, and you're growing slightly anxious.

I want to help you, Chizuru and Kazuya out! Kazuya's been helping me a lot lately. Her face looks determined, like a cute anime character.

"Uh, sure. Don't tell me... that you like Kazuya?" You joke. Kazuya has his cute side, you assume. Even though he makes weird mistakes, he's still a kind friend-

You look at her, and she blushes, and she makes the tiniest nod. Your face grows tired, and you're about to tell her, but you don't think it would be a great move to tell one of the shyest people that Kazuya already has a girlfriend. And it seems as if Kazuya is liking Ruka back too. So you just nod.

"Ehehehe, bye Sumi, hope you have a... great time-"

She smiles a bit, and runs away, clenching her books.

You wander carelessly, still shocked and tired of Sumi's presence when you've only seen her for mere 3 minutes. How! Wasn't peace supposed to be here now? You've got 10 minutes before the class, so you walk slowly and tiredly, off to Kazuya, when another destruction I mean the person you know notices you.

"Senpai!" You can already recognize the voice. The 202 prisoner. Nickname; Mini. Unlike the night before, she's wearing very feminine clothes, which makes her very cute. Lots of boys are staring at her, except you. You're desperate to avoid eye contact but, she has very sharp eyes.

"Senpai!" She calls out, and you finally turn around, revealing your tired and self resigned face.

"Why.. do you call me senpai-"

"Because! I'm starting the uni and you're already a sophomore!" She shouts cheerily. "Also, how's the movie going?"

"It's going great. Now if you'll excuse me-"

"I wanna help too! Bye!"

"Wait, hold up-"

She's already off, and your face is even more tired. What a day it is! You take a look at your watch.

And it's only 10 o'clock!

_________________________________________________________________________

It's 12'o clock, and you're eating alone, not because you have no friends, but you need some time to process this.

A girl appears who likes Kazuya, and another one who is willing to help, and potentially mess up everything..

Ruka is going to be pissed. Should I really let her in the movie? I mean, sure, Mini could be a help with cosplaying. But Sumi...

You're too busy thinking and doesn't notice Chizuru coming. You look up, and for some reason, she's wearing her contact lenses, which makes her cute. She seems to notice that too.

"I'm just starting to open up more." She says. "None of them has noticed it." She says.

"Yet." You mutter. "Anyhow, why are you here?" You slurp the carton of strawberry milk.

"You should let Sumi join."

You splutter the milk. "You... you do know that just because she's friends with you doesn't mean I'm gonna let her join in, right?"

She flays her hair. "Yup, but Sumi is very capable." You raise your eyebrow.

"I mean, she works hard every day! She's even in the top 7%!" She says, somewhat angered.

"We'll see about that. But that's only one of the reasons. It seems dear old Sumi has taken a liking to..." Chizuru looks at you, half expectant, but for some reason annoyed. "Of course... it's-"

"Kazuya."

"Wait, what?" She says, and this confuses you. "I mean, yeah, she told me all about that in LINE."

She looks away. "Wow, it's really hot, isn't it?"

You look at her in wonder. Why does she sound so mad?

_________________________________________________________________________

3 days ago...

Chizuru: Hi, what's up?

Sumi: I... want to help with the movie.

Chizuru: Why's that? I thought you were too shy!

Sumi: You know the boy you're friends with?

Chizuru: Yeah, Y/N, what about him? He's the one doing all the work.

Sumi: I... I think I like him.

"What?" Chizuru shouts and slams her phone to her bed. "What the fuck? She barely knows Y/N! How could she like him? Besides.

Chizuru likes Y/N... a tiny bit, after all...

"Yeah... I should tell Sumi not to join the movie." She mumbles to herself and is about to text on her phone.

"Wait, no! Just because I like Y/N... as a friend, of course, doesn't mean Sumi is as not important as him! Sure! I don't have feelings for Y/N, right?"

Chizuru: Sure! Just ask Y/N when you see him. He's a kind guy, so he should accept you in.

She smiles tiredly as she closes her phone.

She really only likes Y/N as a friend, right?

Right?

Maybe?

After all, what trouble can Sumi cause!

Aaaaand the shit just got real