Sayuri-san

You're playing CraftMine when a piece of wood hits you on your head. You turn around the balcony, and you get hit by another piece of wood. You walk over to the balcony, where Chizuru is ready to throw another piece of wood.

"Can't you just call my name or something?" You ask, annoyed.

"This is much more fun." She says casually. "I'm free." She suddenly says.

"What-"

"As in, Ruka's dating Kazuya right now, so I don't have to be with him. So I'm free."

"Ohhhk.... What about it?"

"Put on your jacket. We're gonna visit someone. Meet in 10 minutes." She basically orders you. You just shrug your shoulder than put your jacket on.

When you come out, you see Chizuru in the same red sweater that you gave her. "Ha, are you wearing that?" You ask. Chizuru nods slowly.

"It's comfy. Let's go already!" She says, and pulls you downstairs before you can even grab the strawberry milk.

You arrive at the hospital, where you see someone, like Nagomi-san but a bit more rounder.

"Hi Chizuru- who're you?" She asks. Chizuru smiles a bit. "It's my friend Y/N."

The grandma's eyes perk up at your name. "Ah, Y/N! Nice to meet you! I'm Chizuru's grandma. Chizuru has talked so much about you."

You give her an amused look, who seems to be embarrassed right now.

"I'll get us a drink." Chizuru storms off, her face still red for some reason. However, as soon as she's gone, her grandma's smile vanishes.

"I know that she's working as a rental girlfriend." She sighs before you even say anything, and you make a surprised face.

"H-how'd you know?"

"Kazuya keeps calling her by Mizuhara-san, and not Ichinose-san. So I took my phone and searched up Mizuhara Chizuru, and... yeah." She sighs again. You try to comfort her.

"It won't be permanent, she's just getting money and practicing acting, she wants to be an actress actually." You think for a moment. "Everyone wants to be something, you just have to wait enough to reach it." Her grandma's eyes soften a bit.

"I wanted to be a pianist, but I couldn't so I had to work as a bouldering guide." You continue. Her grandma makes a small smile.

"Thank you, Y/N. That's what I wanted to hear." You smile a bit.

"I guess I can't stop her from being a rental girlfriend, after all, it's her life." Her grandma continues. "But please, be good for Chizuru." Her grandma suddenly holds your hand. "She may look immature and easily angered, but inside, she's a soft kid."

You hold her grandma's hand back. "I will. As long as she doesn't throw pieces of wood at me everytime she tries to talk to me." You joke.

Her grandma laughs. "That reminds me of when she was 7, she kept throwing wood sticks..."

Meanwhile, on the other side of the room, Chizuru is sitting against the wall, rubbing the carton of strawberry milk. She feels relieved that her grandma isn't mad and that you answered well.

"But please, be good for Chizuru."

She sighs, relieved, and a bit happy that at least her grandma knows. Ever since she's met you, her life's been gradually getting better and better, from small things like milk to something big as this.

Suddenly, the door opens, and you come out of the door. You smirk a bit.

"I thought you were getting drinks?" You ask. Chizuru looks away and just gives the strawberry milk. Sayuri-san, is listening to the conversation on the other side of the door.

"Thanks, by the way." She suddenly says. You tilt your head. "Huh?"

"Thanks for helping my grandma feel better. I couldn't have said it myself."

You wonder for a moment. "It's... fine. You don't really like Kazuya anyways."

Chizuru smiles a bit. "Yeah. Thanks."

Sayuri0san smiles warmly at their conversation. "Yes.. he's good enough."