Piano Channel

Chizuru is talking with her friends in the university when one of her friend suddenly pulls out her phone.

"Hey Chizuru! Ever heard of Rush Piano? The one who got 3 mil subs in a month?" She asks, and Chizuru slowly nods her head.

"Mhm, I've heard of him, why?"

"Well, there's a rumor he lives around here! And I've got just the idea!" She smiles somewhat mischievously. "Speak of the devil." She says as you walk to the group.

"Kibe and Kuri are trying to flirt with girls while Kazuya is too busy finishing his homework." You say. "Whatcha talking about?"

"Ever heard of Rush Piano?" One of the girls asks, faking innocence.

You gulp, hard. You start fiddling around with the sandwich. "Nope, never- why do you ask?"

"You're super good at piano, right? Chizuru told me." You throw Chizuru both betrayed and amused look, which makes her smirk a bit.

"Annd, she told me about your piano with weird patterns, and guess what!" The girl shows you a video of a person's hand playing a white piano with black doodles in it.

Now you just give Chizuru a betrayed look. "Uhm, I have no idea what you guys are talking about-"

"PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO A FACE REVEAL!" The girl shouts, causing server bystanders to look in their way.

"Shush! Of course not! Why would I do that-" You start to say, but then an imaginary lightbulb pops off your head.

If I show my face and name, some critics might get to know me, perhaps even interested. Maybe...

"Fine. But I'm not gonna tell you when I'm going live." The girls squeal, and Chizuru throws a mischievous look.

_________________________________________________________________________

Later that day, after Chizuru was done with her job, she's currently fiddling around with her phone, watching zoutube. After she's done watching a funny video, she loads the home page, only to find this:

Rush Piano face reveal----------------------- 397K people watching

She quickly clicks on the video, only to see your face. At the same time, she hears a muffled sound coming next door. Chizuru creeps out of her flat, and slowly opens your flat's door. You know almost all the people in the neighborhood, so you don't really mind. Chizuru slowly creeks open your bedroom, to see you sitting on your bed.

"Hi. I'm Rush Piano, but my real name is L/N Y/N. I'm pretty bad at this stuff, so I'll just end it quick."

Chizuru quickly looks at the live video, and sees comments like "He's cuter than I expected!" She's about to leave when you suddenly read out a comment.

"Who's that peeking at the door- Wait what?" You turn around and see Chizuru peeking at you, caught red-handed. Chizuru's face turns red, and she closes the door and run as fast as she can.

"Chi-Chizuru!" You shout, before stumbling and running to the door, causing explosions of funny comments in the chat.

You knock on Chizuru's door, and see Chizuru trying to look as calm as possible, but her face is red and is still puffing.

"Hey Y/N, I was just watching TV. Wanna join?" She asks, puffing, breathing her chest in and out. "I was watching exercising program."

You stare at her for a second, but then laugh. "Pfft, you don't think I would fall for that, right? Ha, anyways, it's fine. It was fun anyway." Chizuru takes out her phone and take a look at the comments, and sees:

Godspeed lmao the way he ran is faster than the Plash

Is she your girlfriend, Rush Piano?

Chizuru looks embarrassed, so you look over her phone. "What does the comment say-" Chizuru quickly hides her phone.

"G-go, you should close the video, it's going live, isn't it?"

"Oh- oh shit you're right." You dash to your room and close the video.

Chizuru, exhausted, lie down on the floor.

"Fuuuu. What are my friends going to say..."

Just a short story because fun :)