Movie Troubles

A short diary-like chapter to explain what's happening in the process :) i might make another fanfiction once this one is over. I do have to say the story is ⅔ of its way there! Maybe 10-15 chapters more.

The movie-making was a fun experience. You've been learning how to use the camera, film it properly, and such. You're currently working on a hot day, where everyone is sweating. You sigh, and you get on with writing the music and adding specific music into the scene. It's kinda fun, inserting a certain type of music in a scene.

You look up, and everyone seems to be tired, including Chizuru. Sumi seems to be the only one trying her best not to sweat. She's failing, of course. Kazuya notices it that too.

"I'll bring drinks and sandwiches for everyone!" He shouts and runs off. Soon after, Ruka comes over.

"Hey, Y/N-san!"

You look up, and nod, tired.

"D'ya think that Kazuya's tryna hit on Chizuru again?" Ruka asks with a malicious aura.

"What? Obviously not. He's just trying to fill in his role." You say, visibly confused.

She smiles, and leans back on a chair. "I suppose so. Besides, it won't work, because we all know who Chizuru likes." She gives you a teasing smile, but you're still visibly confused.

"Who does she like? Is it Umi?" You ask, and Ruka sighs.

"Geez... you're really dense, aren't ya? Well, you can figure it out yourself." She walks off, to greet Kazuya.

"Wait! Is it Umi-" You shout, but your voice is swallowed by louder voices and cheers from the movie study groups to Kazuya. Chizuru looks at you ominously.

_________________________________________________________________________

"Ah geez, that's a loud cicada, that one." You say. There is a cicada on a bridge, making an annoying noise.

"Yup.. Cicada is one of the 3 things that messes up a movie scene." One of the study group member says.

"Yeah, we can't wait until night or it's gonna ruin the mood and the timeline of the movie."

Kazuya seems to think for a moment, and gives Ruka the camera he's been holding. He looks at the cicada but then sees you walking.

"Whoa whoa, what're you gonna do?" Kazuya and Ruka ask, and you just grin.

"I'm better at you in swimming, stupid. Learn and watch." You joke, and you go up the bridge, causing lots of gasps and warns, the loudest one from Chizuru. Even Sumi looks like as if she's about to say something.

You clench onto the bridge. The bouldering skill is paying off. After you're in the middle of the bridge, you lower down, which weakens your balance. You take your left leg down and warn the cicada to go away. Thankfully, the cicada listens to your warning and flies away. You look down, and you see the people giving you cheers. You smile for a bit until you fall down.

"Shi-"

There's quite a splash, and you swim out soaking wet. Immediately, Chizuru hands you a blanket with a worried face.

"Are you ok?" "Are you hurt?" Chizuru asks you questions rapidly, and you nod slowly.

"Yeah, the last time I noticed, the river was very liquidy."

She smiles a bit, and she ruffles your hair with the blanket. "Well, I'm glad you're ok." She walks off, for the scene.

What's wrong with her? She acts like a tsundere and a polite girl at the same time! What the fuck?

_________________________________________________________________________

It's the week for the last scene. It's the starry sky scene, and it's pretty important. You roll up in your bed, waiting politely for the call. And when I say that I mean playing a game carelessly.

The phone rings, and you immediately accept the call.

"Hello? Oh hi! So when are we going to do the last scene-"

"You and Chizuru are going alone."

You fall off your bed. "Wait, what? Why?"

"Well, you've seemed to grown good with the camera, and it's just one scene." He says. "And besides, the study group is off for another short film."

"Wait, what about Kaz-"

"I mean, I'd be hyped to go Madarao with Mizuhara-san." So you going with her?"

"What-I mean, what- bruh- yeah, ok, fine I guess."

You hang off, and you immediately go to Mini's house, where she's wearing some weird clothes of a dress of sorts.

_________________________________________________________________________

"Rodger dodger! A student always helps her master!" She accepts it as soon as she hears you.

"Yeah, thanks. I was worried because only Chizuru and I am going, so I thought I-"

"Wait, only two of you are going?" She asks, and makes a funny comical face.

"Wait, something wrong?" You ask suspiciously.

"Nope! Nada!" She starts to push you out of the door. "I'll make the reservations and get the tickets. I'll also hammer out the schedule at the 203 crew group chat! Bye! Adiós!"

You're out of the place, and you sigh to yourself. "What the hell..."

You knock on Chizuru's flat, and she opens it for you. She's wearing short sports clothes.

"I'm doing yoga." She says but you didn't ask.

"Uh, alright. Anyways, for the last scene of the movie, we'll be going to madarao. All by ourselves..." You sigh, but Chizuru's eyes brighten up.

"Wait, really? Sure! I'll do it? Is it just us? No one? Is Sumi coming?"

Is it just us? God she phrased it so weirdly. You think. Yeah, I'm the only one helping you out.

"Ok sure, see you tomorrow!" She says and closes the door, and you hear rustling.

"..." You look at both Mini's and Chizuru's door.

_________________________________________________________________________

You're with your carriage on the train station next morning. You're waiting for Chizuru.

"Hey." She lightly taps you on your shoulder. It's Chizuru, and she's back to her tsundere mode.

For some reason, she's wearing one of the 'fancy' clothes that make her stand out. She looks at you, while you're staring at her. She looks very cute today.

"So, are we going in or not?" She says, and you nod, and you two go in the train.

While in the train, you think to yourself.

I know this is a movie trip, but why do I feel so awkward...?