Train and reception

Sike I trolled you about posting a chapter tmrw or at wed. Get trolled. I'm a genius troller. lmao. ok sorry for being so annoying.

"Bruh." Is the first thing you say when you don't see Mini. Chizuru is remaining expressionless and looks for you and her seat, and you have this weird cat-eye that creeps other passengers from going to their seats.

"Bruh," You say it again and hold out your phone. "Bruh-" You say it louder this time when you see this.

Yaemori Mini: Sorry, I'm having a really bad fever and I can't come :(

Yaemori Mini: looks like you two will have to make do.

Yaemori Mini has sent an image.

You go into your private messaging.

Yaemori Mini: Go get her tiger!

Yaemori Mini: You know that girls get horny too, right? They get frisky too, you know! I can tell from experience! Y'know, when you just wanna-

"Hor-" You start to gasp to yourself, unable to read, and you become nervous for no reason. You quickly close your phone, just in time for Chizuru to notice you being a nervous dumbass.

"What is it?" Chizuru asks you. You jump a bit.

"Oh, oh! Nothing! It's just Mini's got a bad fever, so it's just gonna be the two of us..."

Chizuru doesn't seem so mad at all. "So it's just us two?" You silently nod.

"Well, Mini would've just caused us troubles, I guess. Hold right here! I'll bring us some ramen." She leaves, which causes lots of boys to stare at her legs and then stare back at you in jealousy. You go to your seat, and you laugh softly.

"Heh heh, this is so messed up..."

Soon after, Chizuru comes with two packets of ramen and some water. She also brings you some strawberry milk.

"Well?" Chizuru turns your head to her direction. "Which ramen are you going to choose?"

"Uh, uhm, I don't really care. I just need this." You shake the cartoon of strawberry milk. Chizuru grins to herself a bit.

"Oh? Look at this Mr. Selfless." She picks the one on the right. "Well, dibs!" She holds the packaging.

"I choose this one!" She grins cutely this time, and you grin widely too, not being able to help yourself.

_________________________________________________________________________

"Oh wow! So this is Madaro, right?" Chizuru says, and you nod enthusiastically.

"Yup! It's kinda refreshing, right?" You're about to head on to the bus station, but then Chizuru calls out.

"Hey!" Chizuru shouts, and you turn around. She cups her face, and she looks red. You feel like that she looks very cute.

"Uhm..." She avoids eye contact, and you become worried, again, being the dense idiot.

"What is it? Is it... about your grandpa?" You ask worridely.

"No, no. I've already told you about it, and you really helped me with that... it's something else... so..." She starts stuttering, which is extremely unlike herself. "So.. uhh"

You tilt your head to her eyesight, and her face reddens.

"Nothing! Let's just go!" She suddenly grabs your hand, which is warm, and pulls you to the bus station.

"Whoa whoa! Wait a minute- what were you about to say??" She doesn't respond, and tightens her grip with you.

It was like talking to Sumi! You think, remembering some of the 'conversations you had with her. For some reason, she didn't even try making a noise when she was talking to you. That was weird.

Wait a minute... could it be...

THAT SHE'S WORRIED ABOUT THE LAST SCENE OF THE MOVIE?

You slightly gasp to yourself. It almost sounds comical, because she's making a 'pfft' noise. You look around, and you notice you're already on a bus.

"What the-"

"Hey, let's play cards!" She shouts gleefully and takes out a packet of cards from nowhere.

"Hehh-"

You're bamboozled, but you still play anyways, and your nervousness seems to be gone too.

_________________________________________________________________________

"Wow, so this is the hotel? It's so clean!" Chizuru shouts and does a bit of a dance move to the hotel. You chuckle to yourself, and head to the reception.

"Miss, we're here via Yaemori Mini. Could you tell us which room we're at?"

....

"Wait, what?" You say when you find that you and Chizuru are going to be sharing a room.

"Yes, due to Yaemori Mini's request, you two are to be sharing a room. Is that ok?" The receptionist asks worriedly.

"What huh? Yeah, sure!" Chizuru intervened before you have a say. She sends a warning/let's do it!/don't mess it up/it's going to be fineeeee look, and you gulp and give her an invisible nod.

"I mean, yeah, she's been to my flat, and I've been to hers!" You say it to yourself, confusing both Chizuru and the receptionist. You look at Chizuru, who's remaining calm, but you can see that she's giddy.

You wonder why.

Chapter done! Also, some fun notes I wanted to include.

Y/N's top favorite phrases.

"Geez"

"What the-"

"Huh"

"Strawberry milk" (Doesn't say it but he loves it)

In the line "Hor-" You start to gasp to yourself, unable to read, and you become nervous for no reason, what do you think that Y/N was about to finish the word "Hor-" With?

A: Horny

B: Horny? What?

C: Horror. This is pure horror. I'm gonna yeet my phone.