Present

After two months, the streets and the mall were busy with Christmas sales and products. You, obviously, are picking a present for your friends. For Kibe, a new video game that he couldn't afford, for Kazuya, a new fish-themed phone case since his old one broke when he was at the arcade, and a small wristband for Kuri, which then he was going to give to his new girlfriend later on.

You helped Kuri get back on track, but it was not easy. He was close to having a trauma, even. But eventually, you helped him get back on track, and now Kuri even has a real girlfriend.

When it comes to Chizuru, you stop and have a think. What would she like? You've been friends her with about 3 months, but heck, you couldn't find-

You smile a bit. You walk into the clothes shop.

_________________________________________________________________________

Kazuya is currently following Chizuru and the blonde-ass right now. He can't help it! He still likes Chizuru more than anything! He's gonna see what happens, and when he finds that Chizuru and the blonde is dating, he'll let it go. But for now, he's gotta see what happens-!

Wait. Kazuya stops. Y/N? What's he doing here?

_________________________________________________________________________

Chizuru and Umi are currently walking around the mall. Not only is she practicing acting skills with Umi, but she also gets to pick a present for Y/N.

"Chizuru, what are you looking for exactly?" Umi asks out of the blue.

"Me? Uhm." She rolls her brain to find an answer. "What do you think a musician will need?" She asks.

Umi thinks for a moment. "A musician? I don't know. An earmuff, maybe? Since their ears would hurt because of all that sound-Woah!" Chizuru is off, trying to find earmuffs.

5 minutes later, she has a fluffy gray earmuff in her handbag. She hums and resumes the acting training, as if satisfied. Chizuru and Umi decide to move to the main kiosk in the mall. Meanwhile, you're lost, trying to find your way out, but every time you make a turn it's as if you go deeper to the mall.

Well, I guess I need to take a look at the mall information

You head over to the kiosk, where there are several information pads, whilst Chizuru and Umi are heading to the kiosk in the opposite direction.

Chizuru and Umi go around the corner, where you are reading the information.

"I don't get this shit." You mutter.

Chizuru and Umi are heading to the kiosk when Chizuru suddenly spots you. "Eh? Y/N-" She runs to you, abandoning Umi, who is probably extremely confused right now.

"Y/N!" She runs to you, and your eyes perk up. Wait. And you call this shit a coincidence? She high-fives you, and you smile a bit. "Whatcha doing here?" You look over at the blonde, who's coming over this way. "That your boyfriend?"

Chizuru blushes a bit. "Nope, he's not. He's just helping me with my acting, I got into some theatre you see, so I'm gonna be in a play!" She squeals the last part. "What's that in your bag?" She tries to look over, but you quickly hide it.

"Nothing important!"

Umi walks over. "Say, are you Rush Piano?" You nod. Umi rubs his chin. "Hey, do you mind if you become the music producer in the play? I can tell the director about it. He would be happy to have you there."

You're not the most social person in the world, so you're about to say no thanks when Chizuru gives a pleading face which is very unlike her. You look at her for a moment, then agree to it.

"Really? Great! Here's my phone number. I'll tell you everything about it!" Umi smiles. You take the card, and you're about to bid goodbye, but you spot something in Chizuru's bag. "Uh, you got a bunny in there or something? What's that" You poke to that fluffy thing, to which Chizuru says it's 'nothing.' Umi thinks different.

"So this is how it is?" Umi asks Chizuru as you leave. Chizuru gives a confused look.

"The earmuff is for your love?" Umi asks, and Chizuru denies it. "No, no! He's just a very good friend!" I bet the things in his shopping bags were gifts too!"

Umi still doesn't believe it. A girl getting a present for a boy?

_________________________________________________________________________

Kazuya relaxes a bit when he sees Y/N. So Chizuru and Umi aren't dating.... But Kazuya can't help but wonder if Y/N and Chizuru like each other...

_________________________________________________________________________

It's night. Chizuru is waiting for you to show up, but its 9 pm and you're nowhere to be found. Chizuru sighs defeat, and is about to leave, when she hears your voice. As you walk up, you hear a shout.

"Y/N! You had me waiting all day!" What are you doing!" She shouts. You stare at her, but than laugh.

"Who told you to wait?" You say. "I was visiting my friends and giving out presents." You hold up the shopping bag. "In fact, I have your-"

"Wait." Chizuru says, and holds out a fluffy gray earmuff. "Here you go, Christmas present." She casually holds out the gift. You're slightly shocked at her tsundere moment.

"So you're a tsundere?" You blurt out and try the earmuff on. "It's comfy. Thanks. Anyhow," You take out a bright red sweater. "This is yours." Chizuru takes the sweater.

"Thanks." She says before putting them on. "Yeah, it's comfy too."

You nod. "Red suits you. Anyhow, I'm tired now, see ya." You go into your flat.

Chizuru looks at her sweater. Bright, comfy red. She smiles a bit.