Sophomore

[Important] Notes: Even though Chizuru likes Y/N, like in the manga, she will deny her feelings for some time. Don't worry, I'll make them happen.

Secondly, since I have resumed my work, I will post one chapter on the weekdays (if possible) This weekend I won't be able to post as I'm going somewhere. Sorry yall!

Time had passed. You, Kazuya, Chizuru, and others had entered their second year of college; the sophomore. Because of that, you had been getting busier and busier, with your Zoutube work and the college work, so you had not the chance to meet up with Chizuru often.

Today wasn't the case, however.

"Hey." Chizuru looked at you at the balcony. "Me and my friends are going to drink with some other friends." She looked at the sky. "Wanna come?"

Gosh, of all the time.

"Snap, sorry Chizuru, but today's the day where I go drinking with Kazuya and others!" You sigh, but Chizuru looks normal.

"That's ok, we always got more time." She stretches her arm. "Well, I'm gonna go now. See you!" She hops off to her room, and you sigh. This couldn't be worse timing.

Eh, at least, you get to hang out with Kazuya and others, and Chizuru gets to hang out with her friends.

"Right.... So this is the place." You take your eyes off the phone. You came 20 minutes late because you're shit at directions.

"Right. Room 3!" You quietly open the door, and lower your head. "Sorry I'm late, I'm really bad at directions." You look up, and you see Kibe, Kuri, Kazuya, some girls, and a particular one with 2 ponytails and nerdy glasses-

It's Chizuru.

You send her the ???? look. She returns the look.

"...???" You don't say anything, and you just stand there.

"Y/N! What are you doing! Come sit down!" Kibe says, and you snap out of the thoughts. You sit down, still pleasantly surprised.

"Sit down Y/N! Chizuru, say something!" One of the girl teasingly says, but Chizuru just starts drinking. You, who has no likings of drinking whatsoever, start thinking of music until Kibe practically forces you to drink.

After one glass, you're already half drunk. Chizuru doesn't say anything to you, and Kazuya looks dazed at the presence of Chizuru. An hour goes swiftly, talking about such until one of the girl decides to play truth or dare with the beer bottle.

She spins the bottle and it lands on Kibe.

"Ah, Kibe-san! Truth or dare?" Kibe chooses truth.

"Kibe-san, who do you like?" One of the girl asks, and Kibe scratches his small beard.

"I, uh, I like Mami-san," Kibe responds, shocking you. Mami's a bitch if anything, why would Kibe like her?

"Alright! Spin it again!" One of the girls shouts cheerfully. The bottle spins and spins, and it looks like it's gonna end up on of the girls...

When it lands on you.

Your smile disappears, but the others' smile grows bigger.

"Y/N..." One of the girls asks. "You should also tell me who you like."

You gulp, but then manage to answer. "I don't like anyone, I'm too busy working!" You scratch your nose.

You take another swing, and now you're fully drunk.

"Geez, 2 glasses and he's drunk already?" She asks, and Kibe nods.

"Yup, I guess. Shall we continue?"

_________________________________________________________________________

Chizuru is currently helping you get to your flat. "Why does he get drunk so easily..." Chizuru sighed.

She plops you down to your bed and puts on the blankets for you. When she does that, she makes eye contact with you. She stares at you for a long time, but then turn her face away.

"No no no! I don't like him! You're drunk! You're drunk!" She shakes her head fiercely, and then goes out, her face red.

_________________________________________________________________________

"Whoa, I almost had a very dangerous dream..." You groan and rub your eyes 8 hours later.

You take a look at yourself in the mirror. "I'm never drinking again."

You take a look at your phone, only to find out that you've been invited to a 'Ninja group.'

You join it and see some random chats. You smile a bit, and see at the list of the members, and you find Ichinose Chizuru.

You consider it for a moment, but shrug your shoulder and click 'add friend,' only to be immediately accepted. Wow, now you have 5 friends in your friend list!

_________________________________________________________________________

Chizuru is lying on her bed, looking at your profile.

Rush Piano [Personal]

Add friend | Call | Message

She's wondering if she should friend add her when an alert comes up.

Rush Piano [Personal] has friend requested you.

Without thinking, she immediately clicks accept. But then she gasps, and drops her phone on the bed.

Why did I do that so quickly? And why did he send the request?

Edit: Another important note! PLEASE READ

Am going to make a OCxMini fanfiction. Obviously I will prioritize this fanfiction first, but please check that one out too! Probably thinking 1 chapter per week for that one.

The schedule for this fanfiction hopefully won't be changed, rest assured!.